on 1 February 2015
Again another hit
on 25 July 2013
A good book, holds your intrest.,another great yarn from Chris Ryan master storey teller.Looking forward to starting his next one.
on 24 December 2012
As always with Chris Ryan the book is very gritty, full of violence and mayhem. I might even buy the next episode this time
on 17 March 2013
Wow what a start non stop action bring on the next mission loving it so far I'm a Joe Gardner fan.
on 29 May 2013
I usually like Chris Ryan books and bought the four books in this series thinking they were stand-alone short reads. I found however, you need to read the series of four to make the story complete. Can't understand why the four aren't combined into one book, it would make more sense to me and would have been cheaper. Ahh perhaps that's it.
on 12 March 2013
Lots of action with an equal amount of witty expressions. This book will appeal to young readers. I may read the rest of the books in this series, but then again I may not.
on 13 January 2013
Bought this for use on my holidays later this year. It downloaded within minutes of ordering. A much better way to order a book as you have all the titles to choose from
on 14 February 2013
What a disappointment! If I had known I was only getting a third of a story for my money I would not have bought it. I refuse to buy another in this series on principle.
on 3 March 2014
Poor story, excessive vulgarity and a disappointing read. The story ends abruptly and there is no explanation as to the continuation. I would not recommend this book!
on 18 January 2015
I only follow 3 writers. Chris Ryan being one.
His books are enjoyable, easy to read and understand. Extreme series 3, was a fantastic story..