on 5 January 2017
Bought for my son for Christmas as he loves the original film. He really liked this and said it was better than the first one but I wasn't so keen. The original story is a classic though and maybe I'm just being old!! I didn't think the story was as good but thought it was good that they'd made this film in a similar style to the first and not entirely CGI. In that sense, it is a convincing follow on.
One person found this helpful
on 12 December 2012
Admittedly you pay more for a Blu-ray disc than a normal DVD but the quality of picture is so much better. If you can afford to do so, I would always recommend the blu-ray option every time.

I will not go in to any details on the stories as I am sure most people are acquainted with them. After all, the first one came out in 1961! Suffice to say my daughter has been enchanted by both stories. The stories are great,, colours vibrant, music crisp and clear - and the extras on the disc mean you have near on three hours of pure entertainment. Highly recommended.
2 people found this helpful
on 23 March 2018
Excellent will use this seller again
on 21 March 2018
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 3 August 2017
DVD is in fantastic condition
on 3 December 2017
Nice item.
on 7 January 2018
good it was for a present
on 8 November 2016
Super Cute dvd kids love it.
on 6 February 2014
Brought as a xmas present niece loves this film and has watched it so many times since. Was cheaper to but the 2 films together than the 1 in its own fab :)
on 27 April 2014
Bought for my grandson to watch with us as the old Disney classics are the best, and these are no exception. My grandson loves them :)
One person found this helpful