Customer reviews

101 Dalmatians / 101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure [DVD] [1961]
Format: DVD|Change

on 5 January 2017
Bought for my son for Christmas as he loves the original film. He really liked this and said it was better than the first one but I wasn't so keen. The original story is a classic though and maybe I'm just being old!! I didn't think the story was as good but thought it was good that they'd made this film in a similar style to the first and not entirely CGI. In that sense, it is a convincing follow on.
on 3 August 2017
DVD is in fantastic condition
on 3 December 2017
Nice item.
on 7 January 2018
good it was for a present
on 17 February 2013
Such a lovely pair of films. Bought for my girlfriend who is a great lover of Disney films. Both of us are very pleased. Delivered within quite a short time, too.
on 20 May 2017
Bought this to add to my collection. Great DVD.
on 13 March 2017
quality product
on 25 September 2017
Classic disney
on 12 December 2012
Admittedly you pay more for a Blu-ray disc than a normal DVD but the quality of picture is so much better. If you can afford to do so, I would always recommend the blu-ray option every time.

I will not go in to any details on the stories as I am sure most people are acquainted with them. After all, the first one came out in 1961! Suffice to say my daughter has been enchanted by both stories. The stories are great,, colours vibrant, music crisp and clear - and the extras on the disc mean you have near on three hours of pure entertainment. Highly recommended.
on 13 February 2016
Arrived quicker than expected. Perfectly packaged and exactly as described. Hours of entertainment for my little one. Excellent. Thank you.