on 30 December 2013
I wasn't sure about this watch. Upon opening the box, I found two criticisms. The first being that the diamonds look a lot smaller than in the product (even though yes, I understand it's zoomed in), I found it a bit underwhelming. Secondly, the strap is massive, which is a given. The downside is that it's included with a wrist measuring scale through which they charge you to amend the length of the strap. Surely it's obvious every single person is going to have to adjust the length of the watch. I think it should have been free.

Downsides talked about, I think it's a beautiful watch. It looks even better on my wrist than I had anticipated, and for the price, the saving of around 60% was incredible value. I will be overly-attached to this watch for quite some time. Thank you!

Product Rating: 5/5
Delivery Time: 4/5
Value for Money: 4/5
on 26 December 2013
i ordered this for my dad as christmas present, delivery is really fast and the quality is really good. he really liked it and i happy with it.
on 1 January 2014
I took the risk bcos I thought if it came and it wasn't the way I saw it online,I wouldn't be too bothered cos I got it cheap.But I got the surprise of the the year when I opened the box....it surpassed my expectation. I didn't believe what I saw in the box when I opened it.And more so, the delivery time was faultless.
on 30 December 2013
lovely heavy wind up watch,()ive got loads in my drawer needing new batteries! very smart excellent price highly reccomended. The delivery was 2 days!!
on 27 February 2014
I had bought this as xmas present but after seeing it I kept it for myself. very good quality. well recommended to both ladies and gentlemen
on 31 January 2014
I bought this for my father and he likes the watch. I am happy with the quality as my father is happy.
on 15 March 2015
Lovely and stylish. Ppl can't stop looking at my friend when he used it. Great value for money
on 4 September 2015
Great buy. I've enjoyed owning this watch since I bought it.
on 7 February 2015
Face is too big but good watch
on 9 November 2015