Size: 24-inch|Change

on 24 March 2014
I can't believe just how long it took me to find what I was looking for: A decent "nest" type dog bed for our terrier. She'd torn the last one to shreds, dragging it around the house. On the down side, I thought it was going to have a Velcro-fastened base (to stop the base coming loose). It hasn't. But, it is a lot heavier and more sturdy that its predecessor and should survive for many years. Ultimately, very well worth the hunt for.
As it happens, she's curled up asleep in it while I write. If only she was that quiet all of the time!!!
on 29 December 2014
Comfortably fits a British Bulldog who enjoys most of her waking hours dozing (true to the breed!) What first attracted me was the stylish tartan cushion. It does look good in a modern barn conversion and appears more expensive than it is. I've found all beds seem to go a little smelly after a while, although this one does fit into a large drum washing machine. It's easy enough to vaccuum the tartan cushion and outer, however hairs do get embedded in the base which is a different material to the rest of the bed.

She's now had the bed a few months and it has lost a bit of its shape but this doesn't bother her. Just one thing... the 'Rosewood' emblem was immediately removed by teeth within an hour or two, but apart from that she made no more changes to the design!!
on 26 October 2014
Rufus just can't be bothered to get up he is just so comfortable in his Country Sleeper he seems to spread it across much of the floor with his head resting on the floor but that's a red setter for you! He totally ignored a very expensive sleeping mat I bought on another occasion so this time good to get it right. Not sure how I will wash it and the inside cushion doesn't stay in place at our house as the side are very soft and floppy. But if Rufus approves it gets 5stars.
on 24 September 2014
Much smaller than I thought it would be. My collie will fit in it if he curls up but leaves no room for lolling about. I will see how he goes when I get it home but it will need to be returned if it's too small.
on 22 November 2013
This is a great little basket, soft and warm, and was love at first sight for our border terrier. This is also the perfect size for him.
on 6 January 2016
This is an excellent bed. My pup trashed her previous one, a square one similar to this Rosewood Country Sleeper one but a different make. This one is oval so has no square corners to chew. The cushion is not attached to the base so is easy to remove for drying after a wet dog has been in it & so far any mud has dried & brushed off. My older terrier loves it too. The cushion is very thick, very well padded, squashy & very comfortable although I have not washed it yet so am not sure how the padding will stand up to that. The interior is only 26" x 22" max & I might have bought a bigger size if I had known. The best dog bed I have come across.
on 8 January 2014
he is only little but likes his comfort. but also needs room for all his toys still plenty of room to spare
on 12 November 2013
Bought this as I liked the look of the cushioning around the sides . It hasn't disappointed , the dog is really comfortable in it and takes himself of to his bed without being told now
on 13 March 2015
Dog would like to report he finds it comfortable and does not like the fact it is washable he prefers it to smell of fields and such.
He is a quite large cairn terrier and perhaps this size is a mite small but he pushes the cushion out over the low edge and creates his own extension.
No complaints from him.
on 29 June 2016
Good looking dog bed. Haven't washed it yet but looks like it will go in the machine ok. It is not as rigid on the sides as the one it replaced but that might help in washing. Most importantly the dog seems very comfortable in it and happy to sleep in it.