Customer reviews

Size: 70 x 50cm|Colour: Cream|Change

on 16 July 2015
My border collie pup has had this blanket since he was 8 weeks old and is now 4 months old. It goes everywhere with him and he sleeps with it every night. When you consider that a puppy spends the first few weeks of his life lying beside soft brothers and sisters you understand why this really soft but durable blanket is so well accepted. The photo doesn't do it justice. It's still looking like new. Buy with confidence....your puppy will love it.
review image
on 13 May 2016
Absolutely beautiful blanket. I bought one and realised the cream side feels like a long haired coat, the golden side a short haired coat. I bought a second one which went straight off to the breeder to make "nice and stinky", ithe more chewed it comes back the better as it will be a reminder of sleeping next to mum and siblings for the first twelve weeks.
Update from the breeder it seems to be withstanding chewing from eight teething puppies, a week so far With all eight pups trying to claim ownership at the same time!!! They've worked out the cream side feels like mum, a long coated Havanese, so this is the side of preference for snuggling when they can't get near mum.
Personally I don't really care what state it comes back in, we all put up with our children's comfort blankets, so why shouldn't a homesick puppy be allowed to drag a reminder of mum around for a little while
on 30 December 2013
This blanket has a lovely feel to it, but it could have done withh being a bit bigger. My collie puppy loves it and it has proven to be quite robust in contact with his razor sharp puppy teeth. Easily washed in the event of any accidents.
on 14 February 2013
I love this blanket, my use it on the sofa for my puppy, he loves it, really snuggles into it. I've washed it a few times and its stayed really nice, would definitely recommend!
on 12 September 2013
Jake won't share this with anybody. It goes in his bed and he lays on it at night. Well worth the purchase and good value.
on 6 February 2013
A lovely soft blanket. Very well made and exactly as described. Would highly recommend it for puppy or adult dog.
on 16 March 2017
They shouldn't call it a 'puppy blanket' as it's equally perfect for cats! I have been hunting for ages to find this faux fur type fabric which is so cosy for cats and their fur doesn't seem to stick to it at all. Both our Burmese cats have given their miaow of approval!
on 28 March 2017
Was a little dubious as to how this product would keep my 8wk old collie puppy warm as the fabric actually felt cold. This blanket goes in along with her padded bed and needn't have worried, she wakes up as warm as toast and I've just ordered another as a spare. It's surprisingly strong and is standing up to being chewed. Nice product, thank you.
on 22 October 2013
My puppy loves this blanket it's so soft and snug, suitable for a puppy or small dog. I would recommend it.
on 23 June 2017
It's lovely and soft, my puppy loves it. I got this when she was 8 weeks old and now she's 8 months and loves it so much that she sleeps on it every night. The only thing is that it is smaller than I thought but I guess I should have checked the dimensions properly but overall I am so glad I purchased it, it's also still is perfect condition 6 months later.