on 11 January 2016
Bought this for my two 6 months old kittens. Not super intuitive to assemb, but effort is worth as it is a good product. Kittens were really curios when saw it for the first time but they lost gradually interest during the week. Sometimes they sleep in it or even play with it as a tunnel. It looks definitely warm, soft and good quality. Unlucky kittens still prefer to squeeze in their old 2nd hand cat bed.
Overall I recommend it, even though keep in mind that you can buy a 5 stars extra luxory Bed with all the comfort and your cat may ignore it and sleep in its box. :)
review image review image
on 28 March 2016
My little furry friend loves getting close to the radiators when they are on. Plus she loves places she can hide in and not automatically be seen [or so she thinks]
When I first ordered this I did wonder how the frame would be made up and if it would be strong enough to hold either of my fur babies.
I need not have worried,, the frame is made up of very solid tubular steel parts that will hold the heaviest of pets with the greatest of ease.
The cover is completely removable and made of a really soft plush material, which I can happily report is machine washable.

All in all this is a really nice radiator bed which not only looks lovely but after a few days of curious sniffing and inspections by both my furry friends is now in constant use. They are really happy with it which in turn makes me extremely happy with my purchase.
This is something I would definitely recommend.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 December 2014
Great Idea. And it took a few days to get her to go in it and sleep. I put a chair next to it so that she could get up and investigate it at her own pace. Then one afternoon she was nearly asleep next to it in the chair I put her in it and she was too out of it to be bothered to move. She now gets in it on her own accord when ever she fancies it. I would say that she is really warming up to it no pun intended. We have turned the radiator down a bit as to make sure that it doesn't get to overly hot in there for her. It is just the right warmth. It is really sturdy. I was a tiny bit let down with how short it was but she seems to fit in it ok. And the fabric is just so incredibly soft and plush. It only took minutes to put together and the instructions were simple to follow. Over all a brilliant product and I would recommend it to anyone that has cats.
review image review image review image
on 19 May 2014
I wanted to buy the Bamboo version, but no foreign seller would ship to the USA. So when I saw this soft fuzzy model with a metal frame and a seller willing to ship to the USA , I thought I would try it.
Now, we don't have radiators here in the Southwestern part of the USA, but we do have staircase handrails, which is what I wanted this for. It's the most brilliant idea and I really don't understand why it's not marketed and sold as such in the USA; the manufacturer could make a fortune!
Anyway, my cat loves it!!! She jumps in there, and promptly falls asleep! A five star product!!!
on 23 June 2017
One of my cats, a medium sized boy, does not like this as he can't curl up inside the tube and the width of it means his head lolls out of one end and his legs stick out at the other. He flatly refuses to use it which has rendered it useless. I bought two but only assembled one. Given my other cat is a much larger Oriental boy there is no way he will fit inside this device. I'll try and return the second, unopened tunnel, for a refund. Shame, as the concept is good, but not well thought out. I did think about placing both end to end making a longer tunnel, but I'm not sure both cats would share a single tunnel at the same time. Not only that, two of these make for a very expensive cat bed.
on 16 February 2017
The product was well made and the instructions were very clear. The fleecy cover was very tight to fit which is a good thing. Unfortunately my daughters does not seem to be as enamored with it as I was especially as she has a tunnel on her cat tree which she is always in and a conventional radiator bed which she uses regularly. I did wonder whether it was because as she gets in the tunnel bed there is no firm base and the cover seems to contract around her so I filled a cardboard lining around the frame before putting the cover on, this made the cover much tighter to fit, but, although still unsure of it the cat does make more use of it no that it is a lot firmer.
on 5 December 2015
This is very attractive when completed; though you will get covered in the fluff from the blanket. It is not for a large/medium cat, only a kitten or small cat, otherwise it would be a tight squeeze. Radiators are a problem with this bed, as there are different types of radiator which it would not fit. The single one is fine, but the double, no, as it would be hanging from one section instead of the whole radiator. Placing it on the floor is an option. I wouldn't bother with purchasing it, if you have an adult Siamese or Maine Coone, as they are too big and heavy for this bed.
on 24 January 2014
BUT….if you have even average size cats, I do think it is too small and cramped for them to feel comfy in. Mine go in one end…lay down flat and come out of the other looking a little confused. but I'm afraid even though it looks and feels lovely and warm and toasty…..they prefer their cats cradles by far.

To give you an overview of "average" size cats, my cats are siamese, and not overly large, more long….but it is definitely too small for them….which is a real shame…...
on 26 October 2015
Purchased this for the cat thinking she would like it unfortunately she didn't really like it in the end.

Putting it together was a little tough as some of the parts didn't fit very well, so ended up having to use quite a lot of force to get the clips together, and on one side it seemed as if the nipple wouldn't poke through to hold together so occasionally the thing would collapse.

In the end gave it to a friend so their cat could make better use !
on 28 November 2016
Well made soft cat bed but too small for my adult cat to sleep in.

My cat loves small boxes so I thought he would be able to get into the bed but struggled with it being off the ground and it wasn't long enough for him to sleep in stretched out.