Price:£27.08+ £4.79 shipping

on 3 January 2014
I bought this for a Christmas present for my Dad...after reading lots of positive comments about this Whiskey I thought it was quirky, fun and sounded tasty.
I have to say I was quite surprised at just how a warm tasty tasting Whiskey it is and my Dad loves it....and name made a good joke loving Mrs Browns /boys too.
on 30 May 2013
I bought it for my son but neither he nor his wife liked it ,I made up for that !!
on 20 October 2013
Good Irish whiskey with a measure of irreverent humor thrown in. I gave it as part of a birtgday present and it was much appreciated! (Great craic all round ;-D).
on 29 April 2015
Made St Patrick's day mighty fine, sent one to my brother too, impressed him a lot!! A rather nice experience all round.
on 16 July 2015
was a present for some one else but had no complaints
on 23 December 2014
SHOCKING!!!!...OVER a week and still NOTHING!!!!!!
on 6 June 2016