on 21 April 2015
Oh boy! I remember this music in the days of transistor radios when they were the coolest thing to have, and one of the big major stations playing! I was prompted to remember an old jingle when this playlist started: it went "Turn your trannies on to..." and then the name of the station would come belting out of that poor little 4" speaker before a massive 70s song would hit your ears.

I'm back there again with this album, but now, hearing each gorgeous old song with it's original studio production - the production we are meant to hear, coming through my gorgeous Pioneer headphones.

Can't get enough, and I truly recommend this beautiful album to the rest of you who may come reading this review... :D
VINE VOICEon 18 September 2012
well i bought sugar sugar and i must say iam not disapointed one bit, again lots of tracks some may not have made it to the top ten at the time but was more than likely in the top 20 as every sunday teatime 6pm i would listen to the top 20 on the radio like millions more did back then,so you will hear tracks you will have forgotton but it will bring the memories flooding back this is the beauty of honey honey and sister cd sugar sugar as we still hear a lot that were no 1s back then on the radio station still,for me it as brought back many lovely memories hope we see a third cd ,thankyou sony music.3 cds in a book like folder and like sugar sugar i play it over and over again in the car, i would highly recommend.
4 people found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 October 2016
Great 3-disc compilation CD of the hits of the late 60s and 70s. I knew all of the songs and they were all big in their time. A great compilation for anyone who either remembers this era or those who like the music from that time. I am very pleased with my purchase and would buy again.
on 4 June 2018
Some really great tracks on this album, with many that weren't on previous albums. All round a great selection.
on 28 May 2014
One of the three "bubblegum" pop albums,the other two being sugar sugar & candy candy.unlike other 70's music collection , each of these collections actually offer songs that ARE NOT found repeatedly on similar collections.check out this lot and I think you will be surprised as I was.well worth adding to your 70's collection if you like that era's music .
on 7 September 2012
Having bought the original (Sugar, Sugar - which was brilliant) I couldn't resist this sequel. Great music, fast delivery and a good price.
10 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon 7 October 2014
After the enjoyment created by its predecessor 'Sugar Sugar' I was a little disappointed with this album. There are some good classic tracks on there but also a lot of fillers that I had never heard before, and I lived through this era.
on 4 January 2018
great
on 25 April 2014
Oh how I love this music! I'm a Hip Chick from that era and this CD is brilliant. I bought it second-hand and, unfortunately, it has a few tracks that don't play but, as I already have those tracks, I'm not too bothered.
on 30 January 2013
an excellent collection of songs although 1 or 2 could be replaced, but you hardly ever get a compilation that has everything you want in it.
if you lived the era you'll like it.
3 people found this helpful