on 7 April 2014
Very good quality leather case for the Kindle Fire HD 7" Previous Gen.
The Kindle snaps into place firmly but is easy to remove once you know where to apply pressure. Loses one star for not being able to charge while closed. This will put some people off but its still a great case.
0Comment| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 May 2014
I confess I only bought this because it was on a special price - I have been so disappointed with all my other Kindle cases one way or another, but I found to my great delight that this is an excellent case - sturdy and secure when in use. When raked, the screen doesn't collapse down as you're typing like so many do and it has four rake positions. It has a very handy strap to slide your hand into, nice and wide, so you can bend the case back on itself and hold it easily for reading - on public transport for instance. Be aware that although you can stand your Kindle so the screen is in portrait mode (ie short edge to top), it is totally upright - you can't rake it, but I think this is a really minor point. I think most people only use it this way round for reading anyway and the back strap is very secure. I have tried many different Kindle cases and I have to say this is the best one I have found.
on 3 May 2014
bought this cos it was a bargain , it looks ace , someone said you have to take the case of to charge Kindle but there is a slot at the side to do this , and you need never take case off again if you dont want to , its a very smart looking item , good quality , and you can stand your kindle up on it too
on 22 May 2014
First of all there is no doubt that this IS genuine leather ,It would not have bothered me had it not been . This is a smart , easy to fit cover that gives access to the charging port via an opening in the spine so that the Kindle Fire can be charged when the case is shut . I love its easy action and the way I can use the stand to view in bed . This is a very good buy and I do recommend it for the protection of the Kindle Fire HD.
on 26 April 2014
nice, only problem is that you can't charge while in the view position - then again charging and using/watching isn't an option, so will have to wait till fully charged.
on 1 May 2014
A helpful piece of equipment it enables me watch films etc wherever I may be . It also helps that my Kindle is turned off automatically .when my case is closed
on 8 May 2014
This is a far superior case to the one I got when I first purchased my Kindle Fire. I am particularly pleased at how it can be stood up.
on 21 May 2014
This item was purchased for a Kindle Fire HD 7" Previous Generation, and there was no problem fitting them, it is essential that anyone purchasing this ensures that they have the Previous Generation model.
on 8 May 2014
Great case good looking easy to use and very protective if you drop it from 4 foot onto a stone floor.
on 6 May 2014
this is a sturdy product for protecting your kindle. I don't find the angles to set it at as useful as I hoped for - they are too steep when you are in bed, as the screen changes brightness at given angles. I find I take it out of the case.