Skylanders Giants - Giant Character Pack - Crusher
Edition: Giant Character Edition - Crusher|Change
Price:£26.95+ £2.91 shipping

on 15 January 2017
We received the item today and we are extremely disappointed with it. There was no indication that this item was going to be second hand and it was advertised as coming in the box, with original code and card included. It arrived with the Skylander wrapped in a clear bag, no card, no code and the Skylander itself was scuffed all around the base and with some clear chipped paint on the model. This was a second hand item that was advertised as brand new. I would not have paid this much money for this item if I had known. We will be returning this item.
on 22 December 2017
Really nice my kids love
on 26 July 2017
Bought as a gift
on 15 May 2017
My grandson loved it.
on 17 February 2014
Bought for my 6 year old son as part of his Xmas present. He loves this Skylander in particular. Great value for the money. Packaged very well. Arrived before due date. Very happy with this purchase!!!
on 13 March 2013
My grandson absolutely loves his Skylanders which Father Christmas bought for him this year and this latest purchase of the Crusher he is delighted with. Has about twelve figures now and will be buying some more in the future.
on 8 March 2017
all good
on 3 February 2015
My son loves this Shylander - it's very big and it lights up when placed in the portal he's good for bashing but he's not a runner!
on 21 March 2016
I like this one myself makes weird noises lol makes my boy laugh
on 30 May 2016
The items were as described and delivered on time.