on 27 October 2012
I just bought a load of rubbish from a company that doesn't respond to emails. Apart from the fact that they're 2cm too wide, and 1cm too high, there's too much oil in the plastic, leaving a crappy oil effect all over the screen. Thanks for that. Don't buy this product.
on 13 June 2014
I have always used screen protectors for my mobile phones so when I got my tablet I was looking a screen protector as well to preserve and protect the screen from scratches.
This is the worst screen protector I have ever seen. It completely takes away from the smoothness of using the touch screen on the tablet and is definitely not as smooth as the ones I have used on my phone.
Couldn't use it at all. Had to take it off and bin it. Complete waste of money.
on 27 October 2012
The protector is an exact fit to the Fire screen and looks and works well when fitted. The fitting as usual for this type of protection must be carefully fitted to a really clean screen. the pre cleaning items supplied are sufficient for the job, but carefull checking of cleanliness is a must before fitting, as even the tiniest deposit under the screen will really show up. All in all a very good product with the only concern is Why are there two small holes on one edge in the protector? I see no purpose for them.
on 2 February 2014
I don't know how you can rate a sheet of plastic, but what the hell, here goes. My fingers just glided over the surface like a Duck on Ice.
on 24 October 2012
Nicely packaged and sent quickly, however product in my view was very poor.
Two were in pack, tried to apply both to my new tablet without success.
Product needed trimming to fit, fair enough, but when applied numerous
air pockets appeared.
I have fitted screen protecters before on various devices but was dissapointed with these,
however they were inexpensive so no great loss, but a waste of time to be sure.
on 17 October 2012
My screen protectors came the day after I ordered them,there good quality too :D
Decided to buy my brother a tablet for his birthday so fingers crossed they fit,if not like the above review says you can cut them down...
Really impressed!
Fantastic product,thank you!
on 13 September 2012
I bought this pack of 2 screen protectors for my Cnm Touchpad 7. They were too large so I had to cut down to size - this was very easy to do to get the right fit. There were no fitting instructions in the envelope but, if you've used screen protectors on your mobile phone then it's the same process - I managed to do this first time without getting any bubbles, so I'd say easy to fit.

The screen protectors have the semi-circular 'home button cutout' at the centre of one of the short sides but, as my Cnm Touchpad doesn't need to use this, all I did was to fit the screen protector with the home button cutout at the opposite end to my own home/back/settings buttons - you can still see it's there but at least it doesn't get in the way when you're pressing all the buttons. My screen is a multi-touch capacitive touchscreen, and these screen protectors do not inhibit that - swiping, browsing, soft button pressing all on the screen still work the same as without a screen protector.

These are good quality protectors - BUT ONE THING TO NOTE is that they arrived in a jiffy bag which had been bent in transit; there was a small indentation mark in the centre of one of the screen protectors which doesn't look very good (catches the eye all the time). If a 'non-bending' envelope had been used (ie a hard-backed envelope) this would not have happened. I'm giving 5 stars for the product quality only, not for the delivery.
on 28 October 2012
First one captured every piece of dust in the atmosphere didnt realise you needed a clean room to fit it.second one almost as bad stll has bubbles holes in wrong place
on 18 June 2016
I haven't used these to protect my tablet screen. Instead I used it to cover the pad of my wacom bamboo tablet in order to prevent it from being scratched.

The Wacom pen is not affect by the protector at all.
on 17 July 2016
Sorry but couldn't fit my 7" tablet it was too big. It was rubbish. I told them they didn't even offer a refund or an alternate. I didn't listen to all the bad reviews and went ahead and bought it. Now it's sat at home useless. Pls don't buy it.