Customer reviews

Ben and Holly's Little K. Vol. 5 - The North Pole (packaging may vary) [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 25 January 2017
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 October 2017
Excellent my daughter loves it.
on 25 January 2014
My son loves Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom. Consists of 10 episodes (Queen Thistle's Day Off, Nature Class, Lucy's Picnic, Acorn Day, The Elf Submarine, Visiting the Marigolds, Camping Out, Party, Snow, The North Pole).
on 25 February 2014
My son is not really a fan of B&H but I make him watch it because I really love it. Acorn Day has to be the funniest episode of a kids TV show that I have EVER seen, I can't even explain what happens without crying with laughter. Seriously, it's genius.

Won't buy this for my son - will buy it for me, I might let him watch it.
on 17 June 2015
Fantastic show. My five years old daughter, who also like Peppa Pig, really like it and for a good reason: well written stories, funny characters, good dialogues...

The episodes included in this DVD are:
1. Queen Thistle's Day Off
9. Snow
10. The North Pole
11. Mrs Fig's Magic School
12 No Magic Day

According to the DVD, the total running time is 2 hours and 13 minutes. That's a lot of time.
on 12 November 2012
Bought for my sons 4th birthday as hes a huge Ben & Holly fan,its also enjoyed by his 2 yr old sister
All good :)
22 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 February 2013
This collection has kept my two children entertained and they really adore it. It is episodes they have never seen so that is a bonus too!
on 30 December 2014
Kids loved it! I packed it away in the xmas box and they were pleased to see it again this year.
on 4 January 2015
Ah we love Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom! Cute episodes, a couple of which have a festive spin in this volume, just in time to include in our Christmas Eve boxes. I don't know why but we all love this so much - much to the other half's bemusement. Nanny Plum and the Grumpy Old Elf are particular favourites. I don't know why.
on 24 August 2013
Children aged 2 and 6 big fans of this programme (as am I!). They love this, especially the Father Christmas one. Would have been better to put the Father Christmas one first on the DVD rather than on the end as they were waiting for it to start and got a little impatient!