on 10 November 2015
This 100% cotton pillowcase (hard to find one without inferior polyester) feels great and is a lovely colour; it goes perfectly with my Laura Ashley grape/amethyst bedding. I will take on board the other reviewer's comments that the label creates white fluff in the wash and cut the label off (I shouldn't have to wash it very often as I don't sleep with it I only use it for reading in bed.) The delivery was Yodel and they did not send a delivery window, so this was disappointing. A small item like this would be better and cheaper sent as a Royal Mail large letter. The postage was extortionate at £4.99, when it should have been less than a pound! If not for these issues would have been 5 stars.
on 17 February 2014
Made well, fits my pillow which I purchased from IKEA as they did not have cases to fit. . .
on 25 July 2016
I'm so happy that this V Pillowcase has buttons down one side, trying to fit a V Pillow into a pillowcase is usually a mission!
Lovely, luxury feel too. Happy with my purchase!
on 17 April 2015
Looks good and feels good. Still the same problem with washing that I had before lots of strange white plastic bits appearing all over it after washing in the machine at 40 degrees. I cut out all the labels and that problem resolved so obviously there is something in the labels that melts in a machine wash.
on 1 August 2016
Perfect size for my new pillow which is larger than my old one so none of my old cases fitted. Lovely soft fabric and perfect colour. arrived swiftly.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 July 2016
Bought for the Homescapes pillow I already had after reading some reviewer's note saying the pillows did not fit her V pillow.

Quality of the fabric is good too.

Packed well and arrived fast.
on 30 May 2013
Have ordered from this company before so got this for my Dad's V Pillow and is so worth the money and there is plenty of space in these cases to fit the V Pillow into. Generally with these sort of pillows the ones I used to get there was always a lot of hassle getting the thing off to wash and then put back on, BUT with this one easy peasy. Arrived within 3 days of ordering so well happy and will use them again.
on 7 March 2016
Fits the pillow brilliantly. The fabric is pretty good quality, as expected for 200 thread count. I haven't washed it yet, but from the feel of it I don't expect any problems.
on 9 February 2014
This product came very quickly and appears to be very good quality even including the pillow case. However the main flaw is, it is packed too full of stuffing and so there is not much give. I bought this in anticipation of surgery where I have to sleep upright for a week, so I will have to trial it a few times before then to make sure it is comfortable enough.
on 23 February 2015
Really disappointed. This pillowcase design was not very well thought out and makes me wonder if it was even tried out. Normal pillowcases have a kind of overlapping flap at the open end to secure the pillow inside, out of sight. This V shaped pillow didn't have anything like that, with buttons barely holding both sides together, resulting in 'pillow protrusion!' i.e. the White of the actual pillow showing through the brown case. Not a good look. It also puts a lot of pressure on the buttons, the buttonholes and the fabric so not sure how well it will wear. On the positive side I liked the colour and the actual size was okay.