on 16 January 2013
Bright and colourful to keep babies attention.
Like the fact it was with an British voice rather than American as so many APPs seem to be American.
Works really well on the smart pads, my little one can swipe through them at his own pace.
Would have preferred if the pictures did actions that were relevant to the animal or object (if applicable) rather than just whizzing off and back onto the screen, i.e. the seesaw went up and down or the swing went back and forth.
Perhaps a bit more expensive than I expected considering the content.
All round ok.
on 9 June 2013
This interactive app is brill. It makes the child's book come a live. My 11 month old loves it! I live the reaction he gives when he touches the screen and sees the images move and the names sound out.
on 14 February 2013
baby happy with it. she hasnt got knack of it yet but I am sure she will in time. Great way to increase vocab.
on 8 September 2015
A bit young for my 2 year old as yet but I am sure she will love it.
on 12 August 2015
Jolly voice
My house hold abit mad so fits in
on 27 June 2013
Got various apps to reduce the many kilos of books we normally take when travelling. Not particularly impressed with this one.

The good:
Colourful, pictures themselves are good quality, quite well organised into categories e.g. transport, farm animals, various other sorts of animals... I forget what else as we haven't spent much time on the app.
Not so good:
When you/ the child navigates onto a different picture, a booming voice yells e.g. "PUPPY" enthusiastically while the image bounces around the screen / spins around /distorts & then comes back to its original place. If you tap on the image again, a different distortion will occur while the voice yells the word again. None of the actions are remotely related to what the object might be expected to do - a better app might show context-relevant actions/ sounds which would be more likely to keep a little one's attention.
My 18-month-old has yet to show much interest in this app for all he loves animals, buses etc, whereas some other apps (or books with similar pictures) he will sit and play with for quite a long time with little or no assistance or guidance.
VINE VOICEon 20 April 2014
I found this to be very basic and, frankly, a bit boring. The animations are a bit clunky and the child's attention soon wanders. There are considerably more engaging apps available for a similar price.
on 2 May 2014
this is a pretty engaging app with good pictures and pronunciation , this is one of the better apps we have gone for and helpful for toddlers just starting to use speech.
on 11 January 2014
Reasonable good graphics

our baby really like it We are just missing animals sounds which is on other application on apps store.
on 6 March 2013
It is brilliant and fun. My daughter always play with it because she loves colourful things. She learns New words from this app.