Customer reviews

on 2 October 2014
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND these lens wipes ! My optician also suggested I use them because I have Zeiss lenses in my glasses !
My very first order, {3 x 32 wipes} about a year ago, arrived slightly damaged. The cardboard boxes are flimsy, and so they arrived bent and squashed. When I re ordered them I contacted Eye Solutions Online and Amazon to request that my goods be sent to me in a protective cardboard box - which they were very happy to do ! I am disabled and housebound, so I am forced to rely on the internet for all of my shopping needs, which can be very frustrating when things go wrong / I am not able to just pop into town and physically buy the goods myself. However I do find that if I email sellers and tell them about my predicament before I place the order, usually people are keen to help.
This time I decided to go for the larger box of 200 because I already know that I will never want to use a different product, I use 2 per day. So I emailed Eye Solutions Online and Amazon before I placed the order to confirm they would box my order, and my box of 200 arrived in perfect condition.

The wipes REALLY ARE smear free !! They rid your lenses of grease and general dust easily. My optician said that my lenses are in immaculate condition - I always try to look after things anyway. . then things often last a lot longer. Zeiss lenses cost about £300....so why on earth would you chose to use a product that Zeiss do not recommend when you know it can damage the lenses ?!?
BRILLIANT PRODUCT... BRILLIANT PACKAGING... BRILLIANT CUSTOMER SERVICE... = HAPPY CUSTOMER WITH SPARKLING CLEAN GLASSES !!
on 15 March 2017
I find these very useful. This is a repeat purchase for me. Good product.
on 26 June 2017
All good thanks
on 5 January 2015
They're okay, though one must wrestle with the packaging of the individual wipes. The price per wipe is really high. I'm exploring other options.
on 1 February 2015
Best ones out there. Remember to keep cleaning lenses until the cloth is dry.
on 26 July 2015
I've been using these for years - I've tried others but these are the ones I come back to reorder.
These are great - they do have a strong smell of alcohol but it's more bearable than others. Works great on my glasses in a pinch. What I use these for :

my iPads - screen included
cell phones - screen included
Macbooks - screen included

They aren't super wet, do not leave any streaks behind and get the job done.
on 6 February 2013
Really good product, no smudges, clean clear wipe, leaves the glass as good as new,
Very good product overall, will recommend trying it.
on 2 February 2014
Cleaning specs is such a pain but these make it much easier and quick. No harm to your specs either as they are produced by Carl Zeiss. Service from the seller was excellent too and have had three or four repeat orders.
on 2 October 2012
Best I have tried so far not leaving smear marks like some other wipes advertised as being suitable for specs. Can be used more than once if you replace the wipe in the pouch.
on 8 March 2016
These are the best things that I have found for keeping my spectacle lenses clean and smear free. I find that even microfibre cloths can leave 'swirls' that I find really annoying when they catch the light. I am now on my third batch which should last me a year provided that I can avoid smudging my lenses too often!

See one answered question