on 9 June 2017
Super cute and durable. I would definitely recommend this product.
on 13 October 2014
This is cute and fun. Very chunky and sturdy. I've had it for months and months and I finally took a chunk out of the side by accidentally flinging my phone across the room but it saved my phone and no one really notices the little bit missing haha. I'd recommend!
on 5 May 2013
I was a bit worried about buying this as it looked low quality, but this phone cover is fantastic, and as expected it's turning heads everywhere! Highly recommended for all the gaming nerds out there!
on 27 January 2015
I absolutely love this phone case! it doesn't offer much protection unfortunately but I bought it for the retro Game Boy design. It arrived quickly and has no faults.
on 7 January 2013
great for the price. overall it makes the phone a lot more robust and less fragile to handle and has a nice lip over the edge of the screen for added protection.
on 28 November 2013
Best £2.99 i've ever spent, I love the whole retro look brings back good memories fits my phone perfectly also provides good protection would HIGHLY RECOMMEND
on 30 November 2013
Came as described and love it thanks, easy to push all the buttons, and tricks everyone into thinking I have a Gameboy :) quick dispatch great seller A+++
on 27 July 2015
Great hardcase for your phone!! Not given full 5 stars because it's a little hard to remove once on but at least the case won't fall off when in a bag.
on 12 January 2013
This looks very realistic and i've had many compliments about it. It just covers the back of the phone, so i'm very impressed
on 2 March 2013
It does the job and looks good, cant fault it really, accept its a bit harder to use the side buttons which is expected