TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 January 2014
I bought this this Christmas for my Dad, he's a enthusiast photographer. When it arrived he compared it to his lens and to my surprise he had the exact same one. Of course, I played it off as if I knew this and planned it the whole time and wanted to buy him a replica! :-P

Haven't tried putting it in the dishwasher but I assume it isn't dishwasher friendly so bare this in mind!

Came with a little bag to store it in (I have no idea why anyone would want this) and the lid seals to it quite well.
on 13 March 2017
I lovet it.
on 6 April 2014
i bought this for a family member, he loved it great idea for a gift will buy more of these for other members of the family at xmas,
on 21 January 2013
Great gift for the snap happy camera fanatic! Looks like a camera lens, insultated and comfortable to hold your hot coffee.
on 12 January 2018
it leaks
on 19 December 2013
2nd order of this item but second cup not as good quality as first but still reasonable value for money
on 2 June 2013
Excellent for the Camera enthusiast as a gift. I was a bit concerned at buying one from here, as in the shops they are about £20, but once I received it and had a look, the quality is spot on and the suction part to keep the lid on is solid. Overall a 5* product at a very reasonable price.
#1 HALL OF FAMETOP 10 REVIEWERon 11 March 2014
I bought one of these for a good friend who's a Canon user and does have the 24-105mm f4 L lens. The mug is quite nicely made with good quality machining on the stainless steel inside. The outer casing looks quite close to the "real thing" and with a top cover and seal (so you don't spill it) it's pretty effective as a mug in use not just the novelty aspect.

It's sure to raise a smile from anyone, but for photographers and Canon users it's a perfect inexpensive but useful gift that always goes down well (I've bought a few over the years and everyone loved them)
on 19 February 2013
I have bought this as a gift for my 15 year old daughter but I haven't given it to her,so it's not been used as yet.
She keeps on about getting one because they are so cool apparently, so i know she wil love it when she receives it especially as she is really into her photography.
For the price i paid the quality and look of the cup is really good, compared to others that i had seen around for double the price this one doesn't look cheap and nasty, it actually looks very realistic which is what i was after without spending too much.
I would definitely recommend this cup for it's quality and realistic look.
on 7 March 2014
I like the idea of this - it looks pretty cool and it is a good novelty BUT when it arrives it is TINY!! A but gutted.. pay an extra £1 and get a bigger one!