on 26 July 2012
These pouches will protect lenses from light knocks, scratches, dust and rain.
They appear to be well made and properly stitched.
The dimensions are accurate, but remember to knock a bit off the height, to allow for the pouch to be drawn closed over the lens.
The toggles work ok and enable the pouches to be securely closed.
The clips are plastic, but seem to be strong enough to do the job.
A loop in the side of all but the smallest pouch (why not?), allows them to be fitted to a belt or strap. (A more secure option than the plastic clip)
They could of course be used to protect flashguns or any other equipment.
I think they are excellent for the price and will be ordering another set.
31 people found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 March 2016
Love these lens pouches. I have a m43 system, so the pouches are a little oversized for my needs, but they provide good protection, as well as a useful plastic clip to hang the pouch off your camera bag. The spring clip on the closing cord is easy to use and getting lenses in and out of these pouches is not an issue at all.
I have no idea why they claim to be "water resistant" as they absorb water like a sponge and happily allow it to see through to the inside. (I discovered this when I carelessly dropped one in a muddle puddle. I took the lens out and popped it in my pocket to keep it dry.)
Lack of water resistance aside, these are excellent lens pouches and great value!
on 21 June 2014
For a tenner, these pouched are superb! I really only needed the smaller one for a 50mm lens I purchased because Nikon's price for the lens pouch was ridiculous. When they arrived I was really surprised by the quality of these lens bags. The stitching is excellent and they look more expensive than the pittance paid.

The drawstring has a spring lock to ensure that once you've tightened the string, the pouch remains closed until you press the lock again to release the drawstring. Couple that with a carabiner clip for attaching to a belt etc. and you have a bargain I doubt you'll regret.

OK. They don't have a hard solid base like the Nikon pouches, but then, the Nikon pouches' skirt is make of a thin material, whereas these pouches are made of cloth covered 3mm neoprene.

I was so impressed with the quality of this pack, I disbanded all my other lens bags and I am now using these. One last point, many of my lenses use 77mm filters and indeed, I have one that takes a 82mm filter; these bags are wide enough to accommodate all my lenses.

These pouches a bargain!
on 7 June 2016
Well made and with adequate padding to protect your gear. The stitching is decent and they are well made. I'm not sure I'd want to trust expensive heavy or lenses on the plastic clips however. Maybe it's just a personal thing but I don't thing but I don't think I'd be up for doing that even with better plastic clips tbh. These are ideal for my needs which is mainly as an extra layer of protection within an already padded camera bag, I don't have a 70-200 but use that one as a bag for a mirrorless as a backup camera I bring with me.

I think these are pretty good overall and more than a worthy investment to protect your gear.
on 11 February 2014
I bought these cases to store all my lenses when not using my proper camera bag. My main needs were a good level of protection and a range of sizes to cover my various lenses.

The cases are really well made, not premium in feel (few loose threads here and there) but definitely well made and surprisingly firm (exactly what I needed). The handles and clips on each lens case are really useful and make it very easy to remove the lenses from bags and attach to other bags or belts as required.

The pull close tops on the lens cases are quite firm so it can be hard to get a clean "seal" but they are certainly sufficient when transporting the lenses in a bag, just not sure about transporting them say on a belt or outside a bag if weather wasn't great (not that you'd use cases like these in that context!). I would prob suggest shortening the pull cords as they seem very long (much longer than necessary, but that's jut me being fussy!)

I used the cases as follows, the S holds my 50mm f1.8 perfectly, the M holds my 17-85mm f4 is comfortably and the L happily looks after my Samyang 35mm f1.4. I'm yet to use the XL but looks like it will suit a chunky 70-200mm easily enough.

Would highly recommend getting these, can't be beaten for the price.
on 11 August 2015
I wasn't expecting much. These will generally be stored in a specific camera backpack for taking out but I was pleasantly surprised at how thick these were. I was expecting flimsy pouches suitable for keeping dust and rain off my lenses but these are pretty padded too making them all the more useful. I wouldn't want to drop them, whoever would but they do offer some protection and inside a padded bag along with my camera and accessories these will keep my lenses perfectly safe. They look good, not cheap and they fit my lenses, in fact my canon ef 70-300 f/4-5.6 is usm fits in the 2nd largest including its hood, meaning should I invest in a longer telephoto there will be a pouch for that too. Not sure I can say much more, I'm glad I bought them and they suit my needs.
on 3 October 2016
I own two lenses currently, a 18-55mm and a 70-300mm. I purchased these pouches so I can keep my lenses protected when I place them in my rucksack as I don't like the idea of a lens being chucked in a bag with everything else. I like how they have clips which allows them to be clipped together, this means I can keep the two pouches which i use together and when I switch lens I don't lose the empty pouch.
One person found this helpful
on 23 April 2013
I ordered these because they were less bulky than the ones that came with my lenses originally and space in my camera bag is at a premium.

Because of the price I wasn't expecting too much of them. However, I have to say they are brilliant.

Although I'm no authority, the neoprene seems really good quality and reasonably thick. The stitching is also good quality and allows the seams to stretch with the neoprene.

The top of the pouch is made of a nylon type material and houses the draw cord. This makes it easier to pull the cord tight. The lock on the cord has enough tension to keep the cord tight.

The side of the pouches also have a webbing material which is securely sewn and loops through a plastic clip. The clips seem reasonable quality but I'm not sure I'd trust them to hold my larger lenses.

The smaller pouch holds my Tokina 10-17mm

The medium pouch holds my Sigma 10-20mm including lens hood.

The large holds my Nikon 24-70mm without hood or Nikon 14-24mm.

The XL holds my Nikon 70-200mm with hood.

These pouches are perfect for protecting your lenses from scratches and dust whilst they're waiting to be used.

Great value and highly recommended.
on 28 September 2016
I like these cases. The neoprene is quite thick and it will protect my lenses. The only issue I have is that none of them seem to be big enough for the lenses which they appear to be designed for. If I want to put a small lens in the small case or a large lens in the large case, they fit but only without the hoods. And they are such a squeeze that quickly getting them out if not an option.
One person found this helpful
VINE VOICEon 7 July 2015
The quality seems pretty good, and these would have done the job I needed them for (which is to protect lens from scraping against each other inside a bag without compartments), but I needed the biggest one to take a 70-200mm lens WITH the hood attached in the reverse position, and unfortunately it's nowhere near wide enough to do that. It fits the lens on its own perfectly, but not even close with the hood.

I'm returning them as they are therefore useless to me since I always need the hood with me, but if you don't need the hood, or have another means of transporting the hood separately, then these will be fine.