on 27 March 2017
For a comfortable fit I ordered them 2 sizes larger than normal, as recommended by a previous reviewer. I would recommend them,as they keep you warm without getting to hot, unlike others I have had before, so remember to order them larger than you normally buy.
on 18 April 2017
great for outside in the cold good price get a size larger than you think
on 26 March 2017
good stuff hope will last would recommend
on 5 March 2017
Excellent
on 13 May 2013
My husband needed some thermals and these fit the bill very nicely, I would recommend on his behalf, as they are good quality.
on 30 January 2015
Design did not work for me at 6'1" and 33" inside leg. Legs were short and waist too high. Quality of material ok for price
on 15 October 2016
OK - but you need to order a couple of sizes larger than the sizing chart says. Made for people with short, skinny legs.
on 27 May 2016
Snug, warm good fit for me. ... Have ordered more already. Will get even more when back in stock.

Without going back 45 years, I have not been able to find/buy ' items of this type' that were satisfactory.
But these ARE excellent!!!
on 15 January 2015
Good items I just needed the next size up
on 12 December 2015
Excellent service. But I was expected bit a different one, more warm, anyway it fit well, but in ankles slightly tight. If you are M size I would recommend to buying a L size instead.