on 24 February 2016
I wasn't sure if they would fit the pen I wanted them for, but they do work and I'm really pleased with the quality.
on 17 April 2017
Very good refills and my custom pen is back in use.
on 18 March 2017
Perfect fit for my rollerball
on 23 February 2015
Nice and smooth
on 19 April 2017
Fantastic refill for ACME brand pens. Ink flow is controlled very well, and the ink is very high quality.​
on 20 June 2017
product is not good, after it`s been put inside the pen it dries up in less than24hr and it`s unusuble
on 5 April 2017
Great item, exactly as described. Very swift delivery.
on 1 June 2014
I found two old pens in a drawer and of course the refills had dried up. It took me a while to find these but they are perfect for the pens and I now will know where to buy more. This retailer does so many other type of refills, if you are finding it hard to get the ones you need, please try this retailer.
on 23 April 2017
Great refills. They actually fit my Acme pen so I am delighted!
on 16 October 2013
And love the refills. Smooth flow and easy to use. No pressure required which is great as I have arthritic hands. Would definately buy them again though probably won't need to for some time as they do last very well.