Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.39

on 13 March 2013
Good harmonies and Zac Brown has a tuneful voice but overall I was disappointed with the somewhat sameness of the tracks. It's easy listening but not a CD I will be returning to often and, significantly, I haven't yet transferred any tracks to my iPod.
on 1 May 2017
Wonderful punchy album, a hall mark of quality.
on 4 July 2014
Love it
on 5 October 2014
Fabulous mix of country music with some extra twists of reggae and other genres.......
on 16 July 2012
I wasn't a country music fan until I listened to The Zac Brown Band a few weeks ago and now I cannot get enough. Every track is so well crafted and performed with real feeling I particularly like Goodbye in her eyes and Last but not least which are written from the heart and you know that Zac has been there. Their latest album is even better than the three that came before it. If you are looking for something different then try the Zac Brown Band they are brilliant.Uncaged
An album I much anticpated by a band that plays great music, sings great songs and are great fun. A band whose music does not neatly fall into any one genre. They play country, tropical, raggae, rock, bluegrass, soul and it all fits together to produce a toe tapping enjoyable album. Maybe not as much 'countryish' material as on previous albums. No songs as striking or as brilliant as "Cold hearted", "Whiskey's Gone", "Colder Wearther" or "Chicken Fried" so in that sense it is a little underwhelming. Highlights include "Goodbye in Her Eyes", "Overnight", the toe tapping "The Wind" and the title track. This is good time music by a very talented band whose music would be great for a beach party. For me, not as good as the "The Foundation" or the even better "You Get What You Give".......however it is still very very good and highly enjoyable. A worthy addition to their excellent catalogue. Super album, Jump right in and let the music pull you in. It did me and this band has done since their first album. Recommended.
on 2 August 2013
Very good band indeed. Would recommend this CD. We saw this band whilst at Hard Rock Rocking Festival waiting for Bruce Springsteen. Lot's of people said how good they were and they had most people captivated in the crowd.
on 31 July 2013
All tracks are good; really feel that the band enjoy what they're doing. A brilliant CD for the summer months.
on 14 May 2013
This album is the first i have purchased by The Zac Brown band , what a delight , and what a band , some great songs and performed to perfection , possibly the best album i have heard for sometime , will be catching up with previous z b albums .
on 4 May 2014
A fantastic album, I'd never heard of Zac Brown Band until I heard Jump Right In on the radio, and then saw them on Later with Jools Holland, so I had to buy Uncaged, and it has to be one of the very best albums I have ever heard, every song on the album is great that it's impossible to pick a favourite, Sweet Annie, Goodbye In Her Eyes, Lance's Song, Island Song, Day That I Die,-I could go through the whole album!!!! perhaps Overnight is different to all the others songs and I do not listen to it as much, although in saying that, it is also very good, and it is very well produced. You will definitely love this album, and if you haven't bought it yet, then you are missing the most beautiful music I have heard in a long long time.