Customer reviews

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 August 2015
Perfect bowl. I use it every day and have no idea how I managed without it! For so many daily kitchen tasks it is indispensable. I also have the 1 litre size and am about to order the next size up from this one.
It is strong, well made and is happy in the dishwasher.
Love it.
on 21 May 2013
The bowls are great quality and make perfect salad bowls or party bowls. Unfortunately they took 3 weeks to be delivered to me and I needed them for a party. Great product if u can bare the wait.
on 16 May 2014
As I've said before...great range of colours, different sizes and decent quality/ price...we've bought quite a few now and no conplaints
on 20 August 2013
I bought the bowl for my husband's carer, she is a big fan of green salad, she likes the bowl because its very practical!
on 15 May 2014
This is a strong bowl. Came in useful at my daughters birthday. Will buy more in the future and the delivery was fast.
on 1 April 2014
love this bowl so much gonna order bigger one quality was exectional was very pleased with my purchase well done
on 24 April 2013
Great bowl use it for all my food it a lovely bowl and I will be buying some more soon
on 28 November 2014
Lovely and sturdy bowls. A little smaller than I expected but perfect.
on 17 December 2014
good value for money and the bowls are very strong
on 6 March 2015
nice big green bowl, sturdy, does the job!