Customer reviews

on 12 May 2013
I bought this item in a set of 4 bowls and I love them all! They're light but very resistant and the bright colours are just too cute!
on 10 February 2013
Two of three ordered bowls were defective. I have informed seller about it but seller completely disregarded problem, did not offer exchange or different solution. Bowls are not high quality like in description.Goods which I have received were dirty and stained. I have washed bowls but could not remove stains. Because of it bowls do not look hygienic, Poor customer service. I do not recommend!
on 6 September 2015
I bought two of these together with two of the 1 litre bowls. They seem to be very strong, at the outset. Lovely bright colour. They look tough enough to possibly take microwaving or hot water, but I haven't tried this yet, although this is beyond their design. Will be great for cold mixing, food preparation and snacks / prawn crackers etc. At the price, a really good buy.
on 20 August 2013
I bought the bowl for my husband's carer, she loves the bowl very much because its colourful and so practical!
on 30 December 2015
Good quality and Sturdy. Colour as described.
on 28 March 2016