Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 21 February 2013
This was a great little 500 piece puzzle.

Unfortunately, my puzzle did come with a missing piece - but Gibsons has a guarantee with each of their jigsaws - if there is a missing piece or quality is lacking you can send them the details of your puzzle with 5 pieces and they'll send you a new one back (just keep hold of the box!). I have many Gibsons puzzles and have never had this happen ever, so this is a rarity in my experience.

The puzzle was a pleasure to do and the colours very bright and vibrant. The illustrative quality adds a little more complexity over a single lined print image but it wasn't frustrating or awkward to do. Lovely puzzle and I enjoyed it very much!
on 31 May 2014
This puzzle turned out to be more difficult for my 5 yr old Grand-daughter to do than I thought. The pieces were smaller than I thought they would be but nevertheless we enjoyed completing the puzzle and seeing grand-dad in his 'usual position over Christmas' in full glorious colour.
on 14 December 2015
Like every year i just cant wait for christmas to to it on the floor with my man and a glass of champagne
on 6 February 2015
Loved these puzzles - gave the whole family something do get their teeth into at Christmas
on 1 February 2014
This was bought as a Christmas present for Grandad, who enjoyed putting it together with his two grandchildren. Lots of laughs while it took shape as many little details to notice. An easy puzzle for children to help with.
on 29 June 2015
Pleased with my purchase.
on 6 February 2013
many thanks for excellent service you gave,highly delighted with this puzzle and im sure will get a lot of plerasure from this one.
on 12 August 2015
ok
on 8 May 2015
Excellent
on 29 December 2015
I bought this for my aunt who loves doing jigsaws. She loved the vivid colours and the quality of the jigsaw is very good. It was also great to find a 500 piece, that's not always easy to find.