on 17 March 2017
You get quite a lot for the money. They fit the D3100 very well. Not noticable when in use.
on 8 June 2017
Perfect fit!
on 14 November 2013
Does the job. A 'must have' I messed up fitting the first one but got the knack and second one fitted fine. Should last me about 4 years at my consumption rate.
on 24 May 2015
Excellent quality product. Six in a pack just in case - great value!
on 15 November 2012
The screen protector package contains the 6 protectors and a small microfibre cloth to clean the finger (and nose) marks from the LCD prior to fitting the protector. I found the protector easy to fit, with no air bubbles, and virtually invisible when fitted. Well worth the modest price.
on 21 August 2013
I am usually very wary of using screen protectors however as my d3200 isn't a touch screen I thought it was worth the risk. The item is of high quality, fits the camera screen perfectly and is easy to fit without getting bubbles.

My screen is now protected from scratches and you cant tell it is even on.

Very happy and a quality item.
on 10 September 2012
I almost did not bother ordering these,very pleased i did,a clean easy fit to my D3100 and D3200 camaras,well worth the price and would not be without them.
on 27 July 2013
these screen covers are the mutts nuts, easy to fit, are exactly the right size, can't fault them, thanks very much
on 29 January 2014
Having just bought a new Nikon camera, I wanted something to protect the vulnerable rear screen.

Have used screen protectors before but usually have to fiddle about cutting to size and getting finger prints everywhere, in the process!

These are ready sized to fit a 3" screen, normal size for a modern dslr camera.

They are so easy to fit and the pack contains six screen protectors, a cleaning cloth, dust remover and even a little piece of card to help remove air bubbles!

Great product and brilliant value for money.
on 13 December 2013
This product fits my D3200 perfectly. I especially love the fact that there's a screen protector remover included. This saves a lot of time.