Customer reviews

Red Moon Demon (Demon Lord Book 1)
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 7 March 2016
Hard reading. Struggled with story.
on 5 May 2017
A grown up book on demons, dragons, Goddesses and the usual array of sups you can think of.Violence, bloodshed, body parts, magic, violence bad language action amazing storyline, original and did I mention violence? Hehehe a satisfying and addictive read. Highly recommend if you want a story to get your fangs into!
on 14 April 2015
Excellent addition to the paranormal world of books

A great cast of characters loved the addition of Dragon to the usual vamps and werewolves.
Would recommend.
on 22 September 2014
I think this is one of those amazon self published books. Some minor errors (including repeating two pages) but basically its down to story quality. This I liked. He's supposed to be a human, raised by a demon, fulfilling demon contracts, which are basically chaotically good not outright evil. He's an alcoholic, gun toting, dragon magic using, bad ass, hired to help a first born get out of an existing contract with another demon, a sucubus. Added into the mix are werewolves, the winter fey, a psychotic wizard, an extra dimensional portal to a gods home place, and an army of gun toting humans who hate demons etc.

This is one of those books that's described as NOIR. The violence and action is constant but fun, its not over the top graphic, but its constant action fun. Written like an action movie I suppose. Long story short, I enjoyed the book and have asked the kids to get me the next two in the series for christmas.
on 24 January 2015
Unusual book which I finally gave 3 stars to: the main character comes across as a total dick who does not really get us rooting for him, and he comes along with a ghostly panther spirit and an Atlantean God as his partners. The surprising part is the book is actually quite well written and holds your attention to the end in spite of the "hero". Clearly it's the first in a series, and I would have to say I could give the sequel a chance some time in case the characters may become more likeable.
VINE VOICEon 2 April 2016
There's an interesting story in here somewhere. A character with almost no redeeming features. In fact Caine Deathwalker is a demon by choice. An assassin for hire. All he cares about are sex and booze. Oh and killing. This is a set up novel. Introducing us to his world. And other dimensions. And in this it gets lost. Too much going on at once. I enjoyed the book. But Blayde should have concentrated on one story. The setup could have been introduced across 3 books. Enjoyable but messy.
on 10 February 2017
A good read, I especially enjoyed the main character, a refreshing change to the usual urban fantasy protagonist, My only problems with this book are that the pacing was a little off at times and the main character is occasional sexist, but it fits in with his world view and it is clear that it is the character speaking these views rather than the author.
All and all, a good read and a refreshing changing from the norm.
on 12 July 2012
Smashing good read. Lots of blood babes blades and demons ow and booze don't forget the booze. Cane deathwalker doesn't ask twice mostly becase he kills any thing after the first time. He's a guy we never want to meet on the street but would love to meet are enemies. I couldn't put this book down and I really hope he brings out another one soon.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 December 2015
Good story about a half dragon raised by a clan of Demons. Caine Deathwalker is a character who grabs you by the throat he is a hard drinking sex driven maniac. In short his great. He uses tatoo magic which inflict pain equal in measure to the level of power he uses. It's a realy great read.
on 17 September 2014
I now have a new favourite character to add to my collection. first came repairman Jack then odd Thomas and now Caine Deathwalker... nuff said I'm off to read the other two books in the series before he comes to kill me.