on 11 February 2013
If you want to touch the screen softly and effectively, leaving no dirty, greasy finger marks or whatever, this is the tool for you! Of course, you can use it for any other tablet/e-reader. My spouse has an iPad and has also bought this touch screen stylus for use with the iPad and is very happy indeed. It works well. For the price? Wow!! And free delivery!
on 18 November 2012
The item arrived very quickly and not having used a stylus I was impressed with its performance on my Google Nexus 7. Stops me marking the screen and is more accurate than my index finger for many of the touch screen functions. Brilliantly effective little tool for under a quid delivered.
on 27 March 2014
This stylus is fantastic on most tablets i have used as well as on smart phones. Unfortunately, it will not help if you are an animator or illustrator for example and want to use it on a Google Nexus to draw fine lines etc. Its ok.
on 9 January 2014
No more fingerprints (the bane of touchscreens).I'm using the stylus now,helps speed things up without missed words owing to fat fingers.Great value!
on 15 November 2012
Stylus is great for stabbing at the keyboard, but not so good for drawing quickly.
The nib is simply too soft and drags on the screen.
OK for using on the Android soft keyboard in 4.1 and earlier, but not so great on 4.2 (with the swype style keyboard) and definitely performance drag if you use Graffitti (yes I am old school). I've gone back to using my finger unless I'm demonstrating to someone and therefore moving slowly and trying to keep the screen clean.

Edit: I had a brainwave, cover the tip in cling film. It works and I've stopped looking for a replacement!

Used with:
Windows Phone 7
Nexus 7 (4.1 and 4.2)
Xperia X10 Mini pro with CM9 (don't bother the screen's way too small for this stylus :D ).
22 Comments| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 February 2013
Well made BUT it does not work with my Nexus 7 tablet PC.
Replaced it with an inferior quality stylus at Poundland which always does work even with the lightest of touches.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 September 2014
Works well.
on 6 March 2014
works great on my Lenovo tablet and smart phone. does exactly what it needs to do. would recommend to a friend
on 14 December 2014
Quick shipping and works.
on 20 March 2014
Stylus, it was fine to begin with but after using for a couple of weeks it does not work without wetting the tip.