Customer reviews

Size: XL-High Capacity|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on 8 December 2014
Arrived in perfect condition very quickly and this product really does last much longer than so called 'compatible' inks. I could not believe how long my last cartridges lasted compared to a previous printer which used compatible ink but it was more costly in the long run because I was not getting value for money with so called cheaper ink cartridges.
Epson inks are, on average, cheaper and better value for money than other brands anyway so I would highly recommend getting an Epson Printer (I have a Workforce printer) is the best printer and ink I have had - and I've had quite a few. The print quality right down to the end of the cartridges was superb.
on 26 February 2014
I received this order late because of Royal Mail delay's.
It is a genuine product (not look a like or refilled), and £10.00 cheaper than from my local source.
If your prepared to wait, go for it, you wont be disappointed.
16XL is the only version to consider, the ones not marked 16XL do tend to run out to quick for my liking.

Victor of London
VINE VOICEon 26 May 2015
My ink was low and i've never been overly impressed with compatible cartridges so i searched the net for OE cartridges at the lowest price and this pack came up on Amazon.Purchased them,delivered next day with Prime,and they fitted perfectly,as you'd expect and worked without a problem.As they're OE,you can monitor the ink levels which helps ensure you never run out.Excellent.
on 17 September 2014
Great genuine ink. However, we are considering a new printer that uses less expensive ink. I think epson do rip you off as rarely does non genuine ink work. Yes their printers are brilliant but not for those who are on a tight budget.
on 1 July 2017
Far too expensive. Get fed up with printers almost being too cheap but then you are trapped in using very high priced company inks. I now work happily with replacement ink one fifth of this price. All printers threaten to take away warranty if other inks are used. So what - I'll buy a new printer with other inks - it's more economical!
on 4 March 2017
Haven't tried printing yet but at least they fit in the dang printer, I tried a cheaper alternative(trying to save myself some money) didn't pay off, now i'm stuck with a bunch of catridges that I cant use. Buy genuine epson I have a xp2630 make sure you're printer is compatible.

edit: these don't seem to last very long and i'm miffed about it.
on 6 November 2015
I decided to purchase the XL cartridge pack as this contains around twice as much ink as a standard pack. It was excellent value and service was first class with goods arriving within a couple of days without paying extra for quicker delivery. I have only scored this with four stars as unable at this stage to verify the amount of ink in the cartridges, otherwise it would have been five stars for price and service
on 9 March 2015
Good delivery time although would have liked next day as we had run out of ink! Nevertheless all was as expected and to be fair a date was given for delivery which was beaten.
on 14 April 2016
Absolute rubbish, installed cartridges, did a few runs of printhead/nozzle clean and the cartridges where empty. Pretty sure these where not genuine Epson cartridges. Previous ones have lasted more than a few passes of printhead clean. I didn't get to print what I needed to print as I was being asked to replace the cartridges again. As for them supposedly being XL more like flipping hell!!!! Not a happy bunny and would purchase from this supplier again. In fact as I am positively sure these are not what they say they are I ended up buying directly from Epson. BEWARE THESE CARTRIDGES ONLY CONTAI A MINIMAL AMOUNT OF INK, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO XL.
on 2 March 2017
Yellow empty after printing out just a few A4 pages. estimate 500 words, only been in my printer a couple of weeks.