on 20 October 2012
Bought this for my niece to use on her Nexus 7. It fits in snugly, looks great and the magnetic lid is firm and does the trick. The case is a bit more fiddly than some style when using it as a stand. and the screen cut-out along the length doesn't seem to be perfectly parallel - though it doesn't encroach on screen real-estate.

Feels nice though, and kiddo loves the look of it. Included pen/stylus is a nice touch.

Arrived fairly quickly. Recommended if you like this style of case/stand.
on 4 September 2012
I bought one for my grand daughter and one for myself and they do a great job, keeping the Nexus Tablet protected and also brightening it up.
A bonus is the free stylus which doubles as a ballpoint pen.
Easy to reach the buttons on side of tablet and the case turns into a handy stand for viewing films. I paid more than double for one from PC World and that doesn't do the job any better and is bulkier and not nearly as pretty! The delivery from this seller was very quick, so I would certainly recommend them.
on 16 January 2013
I had to return a cover to another supplier as it was a very poor, loose, fit - probbaly intended for an iPad.

Having checked the dimensions of this, from G-HUB/OGADGETHUB, the long side seemed spot on, and on delivery sure enought it was - a perfect fit, and the wife is chuffed. This one also has a small hole in the side velcro 'tab' which I think is for the mic (the other supplier's one didn't)

One way of spotting the difference may be that this one has a tear drop shaped camera hole, anyway it fits the Nexus 7 perfectly.

Also the pen loop is much better on this one. I would buy this one again without hesitation.
on 17 November 2012
This case looks good. It is protective and seems to help keep the screen clean too. The magnetic sleep function works perfectly and the stylus works too. The downside is that the upright position is far too unstable, in fact I can barley get it to stay standing. However, it is still good value for money.
on 19 November 2012
This was a really attractive and useful item for me. Easily visible (when I put it down and forget where) and portable. Only one reservation, no where for the G-HUB PorPen Stylus to slot firmly, mine keeps sliding out.
on 11 January 2013
Having trawled through hundreds of items looking for the perfect case for my Google Nexus, I went back to this one as it looked to be a good quality product for a good price . . . . and I was right!! Very pleased with my purchase when it arrived and the bonus stylus pen is a Godsend if, like me, your fingers aren't always very accurate on a touch screen . . . and it looks great too! Am even considering a second purchase in a different colour at some point, and would have no hesitation in purchasing from the same seller as the service was excellent! All in all a good buy.
on 24 August 2012
Bought this a couple of days ago, brilliant case, fits my nexus 7 perfectly, no room for it to move about at all. I looked at quite a few different ones and found this one had the most 5 star reviews and now I know why. Now my brother has seen it he wants one too!
on 29 July 2012
Fits perfectly with the nexus 7, will hopefully protect the tablet which was purchased for a seven year old. Good quality, sleep function is a great idea.
on 16 October 2014
love this item ..I had another brand previously n it worked fine but as it got damaged through wear n tear I reordered from the supplier..unfortunately the new 1 's didnt work the sleep n wake function and they(2) had to be returned so I changed to this supplier n ..fab ..just like my original 1, sleep n wake perfect.. n love the Zebra effect..good quality too...
on 25 January 2013
I wanted a case which wasn't the standard "black and boring" which seem to be the usual fayre for tablets so after much looking around I went for this one.

It is made of reasonable quality materials, well made/stitched and the velcro fastenings mean that the Nexus 7 stays firmly in place. The microfibre inner keeps the screen clean and safe but on could be a bit thicker for a higher quality feel, it would also have been better in black or the colour of the case (in this case red) but instead is a rather disappointing grey. On opening and closing the cover the tablet's "sleep/wake" feature is activated (which does not always happen with cheaper cases).

The stylus/pen is pretty much a gimmick and poor quality, since there is nowhere to store the pen in the case it seems to have been an afterthought and is definitely not needed and somewhat unwanted.

I don't think that it will live as long as the tablet does, however, and will need replacing in time as it becomes scruffy with marks to case and I believe it is likely that the faux leather material will crack along usage lines but this does not detract from a very reasonable product at a very reasonable price.

If you are expected a high quality leather case and stylus then look elsewhere and be prepared to pay a lot more money. If you want a cheap, fun case then this will more than hit the spot.