on 7 November 2013
This is a really smart looking candle snuffer that is very well made. The colour and design is lovely and very warm and autumnal. It matches other yankee products that I own. Yankee are always know for their quality and this is no exception.
on 27 May 2013
This does exactly what its meant to and it looks good. Delivery was really quick. It saves me trying to blow the candles out and the wax splashing back at me.
on 3 December 2013
Lovely little candle snuffer that does exactly what it says on the box.
Goes well with the Illuma lid draught excluder and makes a nice little set.
on 9 January 2013
Having had one of these for a while I have bought 3 more as gifts. A really nice snuffer that looks attractive as well as being functional.
on 18 February 2014
This looks nice on my hearth with my tealight holders and is very handy as I always have at least 6 candles burning at any one time so saves my finger tips!
on 20 April 2014
Does what it should do with elegance. Nice piece of metal, very light and easy to use at any angle as the actual snuffer is not rigid
on 24 January 2013
I bought this Yankee candle snuffer for my daughter and she was thrilled with it. She uses a lot of candles and found the snuffer easier and cleaner than blowing them out.
on 6 June 2013
This product is not only very function but is very stylish and beautiflu. Making it a pretty ornament in its own right, with the added use of a great snuffer.
on 16 November 2013
It arrived in good time.

I purchased this for my sister and she really likes it. I feel the need to buy a couple more as it's quite elegant.
on 22 December 2013
Bought lots of candles for the Christmas period and didn't want the hazard of burnt fingers and so glad to have bought this,it will help a lot