Size: Small 33 Inch Leg|Colour: Black|Change

on 21 March 2013
I bought these trousers before, but they were so good I returned for another pair. They fit very well, and have very deep zippered pockets for security - ideal when holidaying abroard etc. They have an extremely soft satin lining, which makes them easy to put on and take off, and can be worn comfortably next to the skin for prolonged periods, including 12 hour long-haul flights. They appear to be designed to be worn as standard trousers, as they have belt loops and a zip fly, which makes them smart and presentable for everyday wear. They are light in weight, breathe well, keep rain off, and dry quickly after washing, with just a short spin - saves on tumble drying energy too.
on 3 February 2017
My husband finds them good quality which is what to expect from proquip, and wear well , and fit well, he's well pleased ,
on 11 April 2017
No comment as I have yrt to use. Not needed in dry weather!!!!!
on 23 March 2017
I usually need 31 leg with my 34 waist
but they were tooo loong so changing for
the 29" suited perfectly
Look smart and ample room for golf trousers inside.
Happy with 2nd Purchase !!
on 2 May 2017
Service "A" O.K.
on 19 March 2017
I've had ProQuip before and these trousers are no different. Excellent quality and do the job perfectly
on 2 September 2016
Great to get shorter length
on 28 August 2014
I've had these for 4 months but i didn't want to leave feedback until i'd actually had to use them because it annoys me when others review things they've just received and haven't actually used.
Today was the first day i've had to go out in heavy rain. I was walking in the rain for about 20 minutes and it was so heavy i had to keep drying my eyes with my top but when i got back my jeans were bone dry. This is the third pair i've had and they aren't breathable like the others but that's the price you pay for staying dry. Well worth double the cost of the other 2 pairs put together (£40).
on 29 November 2014
I use these to play golf in the rain. I wear them as ordinary trousers not as waterproofs over golf trousers. If its cold then I wear "long John's" under them. It means that I can play in all weather conditions. I bought XL 29 inch leg and they my 36+ waist. The belt loops mean that there is adjustment wearing a belt rather than those elasticated waist triousers that fall down. Quality is good, delivery was quick.
on 29 April 2014
I bought these trousers for my Son in Law and he is over the moon with them. As soon as I saw the material and the way they were made I could tell that these are really superior goods. I am also a golfer and the shop trousers I recently bought from the local Golf Pro were nowhere near as good. Additionally there is a wide range of sizes, especially in leg length. Furthermore the styling was also very modern, not baggy but not too slimline either. Just well tailored. I would recommend them.