on 16 August 2014
Fantastic product! I wish I had known about tylose powder a bit sooner. This product arrived very quickly when allowed me to make a model for a cake the day before the cake was needed!! I would have probably been waiting over a week for my fondant to dry if it did not have the tylose powder in it. I now use it all the time. I just add a pinch into the fondant and knead it in, although if you add too much you'll soon find out as the fondant crumbles and dries out.
on 14 June 2016
Tylose powder is just the thing I've been looking for. It's great in my sugar paste models. Only needs a little and just does the job. It makes the soft soggy paste a well mouldable strength . Recomend Classikool .
on 26 April 2017
Brilliant product and for a great price. Really helps make the fondant hold its shape well
review image
on 26 May 2014
I ordered this for making fondant decorations for a 2-tier birthday cake, and it took a week and a half to arrive. The powder itself is great, just mix a tiny pinch into the fondant, and it will become easier to work, and dries solid. The order actually arrived the day before the party, by which time I was in a bit of a panic time-wise, as I'd tried (and failed) to source some locally. However, I did get the decorations made, and they looked great. All in all, great stuff, but you do need to order it well in advance.
on 12 March 2017
Very good product. Arrived when expected. Good value for money.
on 5 November 2014
Brilliant stuff, wish I'd found it years ago! Used this morning for the first time, turned Dr oetker coloured ready to roll icing into solid structures. Also turned black food gel colouring into something I could paint with.
No quantities given, just says 'a small amount' so I dabbed what I was rolling in it and it did the trick. This is going to last years :-) I think I read that you can also turn it into edible glue too
on 29 October 2017
This is a brilliant product. Makes using fondant for decorating so much easier. Very good buy I would recommend this product to anyone who likes to decorate cakes.
on 20 April 2017
I've started using this instead of gum trag when working with sugarpaste icing. It sets as in a fraction of the time that gum trag does & it costs a lot less too. Very pleased with it.
on 28 July 2016
I use this Tylose to make flower paste (much cheaper than ready made) and it's the best, cheapest around, this bag lasts me ages and I make many cakes weekly. Would not buy this from anywhere else.
on 29 March 2013
CMC
very pleased with this item it is a lot cheaper to add this powder to sugarpaste for my models than use flowerpaste. So pleased i discovered it.