on 19 November 2011
Packaged well, delivery prompt, the lights themselves are lovely with a nice warm glow and the shape makes a change from the usual plain style I have previously gone for, delighted with them.
on 1 January 2017
These are really lovely lights and I bought two sets to match a set I purchased from the same company 3 years ago. However, the warm white of the new lights is a far more creamy yellow colour than warm white. Unfortunately for this reason, I had to return mine. The quality of the ligths is excellent and the original set I purchased have lasted well.
on 6 May 2015
I love these Fairy Lights. I have them wrapped around my bed headboard and my bedroom looks so warm and cosy now. Would recommend these to anyone wanting to brighten up their room. I bought the warm white colour may buy another colour soon.
on 10 July 2014
These are beautiful and really good quality. The seller accidentally sent me Star lights the first time round and when I contacted them told me very kindly to keep them and immediately dispatched the correct ones which arrived the next day. Both sets are fabulous and my 6 year old is twice as happy!
on 19 January 2013
Very pretty, and not a harsh bright white light like some I've had before. Also because they are plug in, you don't have to rummage around for batteries. One of the sunflowers was missing from around one of the lights, but otherwise they're good quality.
on 21 May 2012
A very pretty set of fairy lights. It has a good length, not too long, and it's great for kids' bedrooms.
The shipping was fast and nicely packed.
on 2 April 2017
4 years later I've still got them in my kids bedrooms. the lights are on all night every night. Really really good buy.
on 24 March 2017
The lights are very pretty and a soft colour. Warm White. They look very welcoming. Good quality. Order arrived promptly.
on 15 January 2017
Beautiful sunflower lights which look amazing around our large mirror in dining room.
on 29 July 2017