on 10 September 2015
Pros and cons to this cover. I thought "rubber coated" would feel soft and rubbery to the touch. It doesn't There is an ever so slight matted rubbery-ness to the finish, but it's essentially a hard plastic casing. A bit fiddly to get on, much fiddlier to get off. The reason I've had to take it off several times is because grit and grime tends to get trapped inside it. I've had to remove it to wipe down the laptop. Seems to defeat the purpose but I give it 3 stars because it still protects it from scrapes and some protection is better than none.
on 28 April 2014
I purchased this to repalce one I brought from the Apple store at the time of purchasing my laptop and that was 3 years ago, the case had become cracked and discoloured but had protected my laptop no end and so I was reluctant at purchasing a cheaper one. When this arrived I was a little disappointed when I saw this case in the plastic wrap, but once I removed this and put it on my laptop it is spot on and fits perfectly! Good quality and the extra silicone keyboard cover is a bonus, true 2 keys are in the wrong place but its still fits and works and protects if you want to use it, I prefer my keys as they are but its still an added bonus. All in all great looking case, great fit, good quality and a great price.
on 12 August 2016
Ordered this laptop case as my old one had cracks in and was beginning to show its age, and when this one arrived it did not disappoint! The colour is vibrant and lovely, and the laptop remains cool because the case has air vents in it.
There are little clips on the case which keep it from falling off the laptop itself, and the case is so slip it fits inside my laptop's neoprene case as well.

I did not use the keyboard cover as it was adapted for either the US keyboard or the keyboard on the MacBook with retina display (I don't remember which) but it did not fit my keyboard. Nevertheless, even if it had fitted mine, I doubt I would have used it since I like the feel of the real keys.
on 5 September 2017
OK but only lasted about a year before it started to crack. Never did fit properly, poor at clipping on, even though it was advertised as fitting my particular model number.
on 6 April 2014
This product is just horrible! It is very cheap-looking, and poorly finished. Whilst it fits the computer nicely, it has made what is a pretty sexy laptop look cheap. I promptly went out to the Apple Store and paid a bit more money for a cover, but the quality is infinitely better. I didn't bother trying to send this one back, as the return postage is half the cost of the product anyway. I have just chalked it up to a life lesson; the saying "you get what you pay for" is definitely true.
on 29 May 2014
Does exactly what it claims to. I got the black version and I love the way that the apple logo shines through when the laptop is in use. Be aware that the keyboard cover does not fit UK keyboards, but I knew this when I ordered it, anyone who moans about that in the reviews clearly isn't reading the product description carefully enough before they order!
on 4 April 2013
My GMYLE MacBook Pro case has arrived, and it's such a hit that my boyfriend is now ordering himself one too. Snug fit, good quality materials, and the Apple logo shines through nicely. The keyboard protector isn't great, though - especially in that is is made for a USA configuration. On Amazon.co.uk, one would expect it to fit a UK keyboard. Nonetheless, I bought the 3-in-1 kit for the MacBook case, and it's lovely.
review image
on 18 June 2013
The cover fits my mac book pro really well although the keyboard cover didn't fit my type of keyboard but even with this problem the cover was the most important thing and it fits well, I also gave up trying to fit the screen cover but then again that was more my lack of skill rather than anything else and anyway I figure the screen is glass so doesn't really need protecting so much as the casing and it does that well, for the money the case cover is worth it on its own.
on 28 August 2015
This piece of s*** arrived today. The two pieces are about a centimetre too big all round, they do not clip on or clip together, they are just two random bits of cheap plastic that have no relationship to a 13" Mac. I can only think they get the people who work at the factory to write these reviews. This is complete s***, it doesn't fit, it doesn't work, it isn't anything like what is described. Do not buy it.
on 10 November 2014
Remember to read that this is for none eu MacBook Pro the key cover will not fit English MacBooks. I didn't read all of the print but when I asked about it they were happy to tell me it was for none eu but not to do anything about it eg send the cover back and swap for the English one.