on 16 April 2017
I'm new to martial arts, so this book has been really helpful, with explanations on how to take stretches from beginner stage onwards.
on 13 June 2016
Never received it.
on 22 June 2017
Good selection
No filler,one or two new exercises to me anyway. Good routine and reminder
For anyone looking to loosen up
on 12 May 2012
The book is essentially a list of stretching exercises. I had hoped for a daily stretching exercise program in the book but there is none. If you have already done martial arts for a few years then you probably know most of what's in it already. At £2 odd it won't break the bank and it may be of interest.
on 25 May 2012
as a student studying the art of Karate, this is very useful to me and anyone else that is studying a martial art, as in all sports, flexability is very useful!
I bought this to help improve my flexibility, and after doing the exercises enclosed, I have to say, I can see an improvement already!
on 21 February 2013
i am afraid you wont learn anything new here unless your a complete novice, but otherwise ok for a reminder
on 13 February 2014
Good, straight forward, no nonsense advice. Highly recommended for those starting out in martial arts or (as myself) returning after many years.
on 19 March 2016
I am pleased with my purchase of this true self-teaching and useful book that does help to improve your stretching on body flexibly in warm up to any martial art sport fitness. Good recommended buy!
on 16 May 2016
Good book of useful stretches for martial arts and fitness routines along with some helpful photographic illustrations.
on 24 June 2014
This book is great for the everyday person and the martial artist very easy to use lots of pic and diagrams