Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£6.99

Very good
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 October 2016
As a regular Strictly Come Dancing watcher - a programme which in my view is hugely enhanced by the charismatic judge Bruno Tonioli - I was intrigued to find out his life story and how he came to make a career in dance.
This autobiography is not great literature, but is an entertaining and informative read, taking us from Tonioli's decidedly un-showbiz origins as son of a working class family in N Italy Innate ability, hard work and a certain amount of luck got him into the theatre and eventually into choreography, working with the big names, until Strictly erupted onto the British (and American) screens...
The reader hears the author's voice throughout the book, with'darlings' and 'flippin's' peppering the text.
A good light read if you're a Strictly fan.
on 28 September 2012
I'm a massive Strictly fan, and Bruno's book is the funniest, most colourful and life-enhacing celeb memoir I've read for ages. This is someone with a genuine story to tell, a life lived to the max, full of ups and downs, joy and heartbreak, and Bruno tells it all with tons of tongue-in-cheek humour. I rattled through the pages, and felt the book gave me a wonderfully rich appreciation of this man who so lights up my Saturday and Sunday evenings each autumn. Bravo, Bruno.
on 19 October 2012
Have just finished reading this book and thoroughly enjoyed it. I like Bruno as he makes me laugh so to know about his life is very interesting.
on 27 December 2012
I loved this book as much as I love watching Bruno on Strictly.
He's exuberant, funny, outrageous and even, at times, self-deprecating, - although Bruno might not have recognised that last description!!!

I'm a HUGE Strictly Fan, and had already read and enjoyed Len and Craig's books, so Bruno was my hat trick completed!!! He didn't disappoint on any level.

The story was as fantastic and fascinating as the man himself, and was immensely readable.

I can only say if he ever fancies downing a few drinks with a 60 year old female fan, then please can he bring Craig and Len with him - they'd obviously be a hoot!
on 9 January 2013
Great writing just couldnt put it down, a life you just would believe full on Drama (as only Bruno could do) tears, tantrums, highs & lows of the man who fought & worked to be where he is GREAT
on 16 October 2012
A pleasure to read!Times and people that I could remember of my era.I think "what you see is what you get" with Bruno ,I like that honesty!
on 16 December 2012
Very interesting person with an intelligent head on his shoulders, if a little too emotional!
Downloaded for my Kindle app.
on 24 October 2012
The service was very quick and efficient.The book was a good read it kept me hooked all the way through.Light and easy read.
on 24 December 2012
I really enjoyed this book - some of the stories from his childhood are really sweet, such as stealing shoes on the beach as a toddler and how he was lucky to get a 'big break'. You realise how hard he has had to work to get where he is and that Bruno isn't just the 'madman who leaps around behind the desk' on Strictly. His telling of the death of his parents & grandparents broke my heart and I just wanted to give him a hug at that stage!