on 11 May 2013
I bought this for my son's room at Granma's. He loves it! Its bright and cheerful and fun. He is only young and we name the vehicles and the colours. We teamed it with a matching stripe blackout blind from B&Q, and wall stickers that were recommended with this. His room at Grandma's looks nicer than his room at home! :)
The quality is ok - its 100% polyester - at home he has 100% cotton (Mothercare.) That said, he has cotton pjs so he is nice and comfortable.
I highly recommend this - the quality for the price is good and its a fun duvet set that can be easily replaced should the colours fade. 10/10, would certainly by from this seller again as the duvet arrived within 3-4 days of ordering, was well packed and of course, well priced. I have nothing but praise for the seller and the product.
on 16 December 2012
The product came straight away - excellent product, my little boy loved it - he doesn't want it to be washed!
on 4 October 2013
lovely to look at but material feels cheap and nasty...had to replace it after a few weeks because the duvet kept slipping down inside the cover which my 3 year old just got frustrated with at night time.
on 28 September 2015
Initially I was really pleased with my purchase as the pictures and colours are lovely but within the first few days I realised I had made a mistake buying this duvet cover. Because it's 100% polyester the duvet slips down and my little one gets caught up in the loose material. Have kept as an "emergency duvet cover" but have replaced with a lovely one with tractors and farm pictures on.... Apple tree farm maybe?
on 12 July 2013
Looked great on the bed and the little grandson loved it. After first wash it was shooting sparks! I couldn't use standard fabric condiditoner, as he has a very sensitive skin. Any suggestions on how too overcome the static, as I can't use the bedding set until I can eliminbate it?
on 28 September 2014
Got sent the wrong bedding and as my grandparents had already thrown packaging, we were refused a return- pretty disgraceful when it was the sellers fault! Now stuck with the diggers bedding which is a completely different colour to my son's room. The quality is also very poor, material is very thin and looks like it will tear at any moment.
I would not recommend or trust these sellers- very unhappy
on 12 October 2013
Would buy it again that says it all, the price was too good so we didn't expect more that what we got
on 23 March 2013
The design of this set is lovely, bright colours and ideal in a boys bedroom, but the material used is so thin you can see the quilt through it. One of the buttons came of on first use and the others are very loose. I am using it for the odd visit by my grandson, but would not think it would stand everyday use. Would not purchase again due to materia; being so flimsy
on 6 March 2016
I loved the design but I'm very disappointed with the quality of the material. I had to replace it with another quilt cover after only a few days of use as the quilt kept twisting and sliding down in the cover. My son found it very annoying and couldn't get comfortable in bed until I put his quilt in a different quilt cover.
on 24 January 2014
My son got his new big bed and wanted cars for it. My son who is 3years old chose this him seft and he loves it! Was so happy and excited when he came to bed to see it on. Good deviverly and a nice colourful bedding set for car mad little boys. Good price. would reckonmend :)