on 27 January 2014
I love to read at night and my partner cannot sleep with the lamp lit, so I purchased this item and it has been brilliant. I can now read my book without my partner nattering me to hurry up and turn off the lamp. I would recommend this item.
on 21 November 2013
Very happy with this! Perfect for reading late at night or on a long flight and you don't want to disturb others with your light. The light is very good but directed at your page and not the rest of the room. Very flexible. It turns off and on by pressing the back and when it arrives the battery connection is covered with a little piece of paper to prevent it from emptying - very handy travel tip also.
My only problem - it's so small I keep mislaying it! Will have to purchase more...
ps. uses three small batteries of a regular type (forget the name) so you can purchase more yourself when they run out (mine hasn't yet so I can't tell you how long they last yet).
on 4 September 2014
Did not work from the start then worked intermittently turned itself off as I was reading so many times I gave up on it
on 12 August 2014
Should never have bought this stopped working after about two days and was only on for about 5mins each time
on 3 October 2014
Amazingly good and simple for the price.
on 10 October 2014
works ok but bit clumpy for kindles
on 30 December 2014