Customer reviews

on 27 September 2017
stunning performance
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 July 2013
most tv series are just pure fantasy with little to do with reality. Their goals are to entertain us, lighten our moods, captivate our imaginations with their story lines. This little series dating back to the '80s with its utopian view of Cold war espionage is a "keeper", not for its spy scenarios, but for the relationships between its characters. Good acting, humour, and the consistent story line of a bumbling housewife who always luckily or unluckily finds herself right where she shouldn't - somehow just at the right moment - but whose wily good sense manages to get her and her spy partner out of trouble each time, is a good mix ... We get light-hearted, good-natured entertainment, that naturally will not appeal to those seeking realism. For everyone else, the chemistry between the main actors is pleasant and even the supporting actors, playing the mother and the co-workers, add their comic touch.
on 13 April 2012
Finally I have received Season 3 of this marvellous show.Bruce and Kate are just wonderful together , the whole season just comes together with great stories ,far too many favourite episodes to mention.These shows are fun,exciting and still allow that touch of romance as Lee and Amanda's relationship blossoms.Everyone gives superb performances ,even minor characters.I know alot of people would like extras , and I admit that would be nice, but just having all 22 episodes available to watch whenever I want to is what matters to me.I just wish they would bring out the final season without any further delay as there are some wonderful episodes still to come.
on 29 May 2012
Like the two other ones, i'm waiting for the fourth season. Perfect like in my teenagehood. I used to love it and I still love it!!!
on 7 March 2014
We really see a change in the relationship between Amanda and Lee in this series (Lee is finally getting to grips with his feelings for her) and it continues to deliver great action fun with plenty of espionage escapades thrown in. Had a hoot watching it.
on 30 June 2013
Brilliant series worth watching. Makes me laugh everytime I watch them. Good value for money box sets with good quality.
on 28 January 2013
Great series that arrived very quickly.Enjoyed each episode!just as good as I remembered.No hassle-now can't wait for the final series,
on 13 July 2015
I have got the fourth season and it is as good as the first three. everything comes together pity there is not a fifth season. best shoe of my teenage years and a catchy intro.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse