on 25 June 2013
I am a size 14-16 so I bought size 16-18 and they are too small. They don't reach my waist front or back and the coverage over my bottom is so low it's embarrassing. The leg length is lower calf and of course I have to pull them up as far as they go so they look silly. Probably shan't be wearing them in public! I certainly can't see a size 18 wearing them at all so if you want to buy them I'd go two sizes up.
on 22 February 2017
supposed to be extra large but couldnt get them on. had to pass to my grand daughter of 12 yrs. quality and colour were ok but sizing was far from perfect
on 13 April 2017
Don't buy these leggings! now I know why they are so cheap.
I ordered my correct size but when the product arrived and I opened the package the material was like 'silky jogging bottoms' and very see through .
I tried them on but the back only covered HALF of my bottom and wouldn't pull up any further ( my bottom isn't that big by the way!) yet I could manage to get them to fit perfectly over my stomach .
I think these are very very cheaply made and not measured properly whilst being made .
Very unhappy customer
on 14 July 2013
fit and colour were not what I expected. reasonable price but difficult to buy when you cant see or try on. turned out to be an item I donated to the charity shop - the green was very green! -rather elf like so no doubt someone got a bargain St Patrick's Day outfit.
on 28 October 2016
Did fit at all felt like they were 2 sizes to small
on 3 February 2017
Rubbish not value for money still waiting for money back
on 6 April 2016
Horrible they are shiny and ugly put them in bin sorry have to be honest
on 27 April 2017
Perfect fit and a very reasonable price.
on 9 March 2017
Adequate
on 21 September 2015
kinda small fitting and wasn't a fan of the material

See one answered question