on 15 September 2013
i like this product because it does what it claims to do. Although it doesn't stop my husband snoring, he snores alot less and when he does it is quieter. Would recommend this product to someone who has discomfort in their neck and shoulders when in bed, and has disturbed nights due to snoring.
on 19 August 2017
Not comfortable
on 27 March 2017
Did not help at all
on 8 December 2014
it works!
on 28 December 2013
I bought this pillow for my partner as a rather desperate measure as reviews for all the anti-snore products are very mixed and there's obviously no magic cure all. It's early days but there has been a definite reduction in his snoring and he finds the pillow very comfortable in all sleeping positions. This pillow is one of the least expensive of its kind on the market, so at the very least, it's a good pillow and not an major investment.
on 11 March 2014
Comfortable And Affordable..My Wife says it works as long as I stay on the pillow what a relief.Recommend you give it a try.
on 13 April 2016
The last thing I heard as I drifted off to sleep was the sound of my boyfriend still laughing as I tried out my anti-snore pillow. He offered to sell me some magic beans and to be honest I didn't blame him. This pillow looks like a con, sounds like a con and frankly feels ridiculous. I have never been so happy to be proven wrong.
This pillow is awesome. The boyfriend slept soundly, I was utterly comfortable and slept like a log, more importantly, neither of us woke up due to me snorting like a warthog. That's right, at times my earth shaking snoring is so loud that I even wake up myself. Not anymore.
They could say that it's woven from pixie hair, stuffed with magic beans and powered by fairy dust for all I care. It works, it's an actual modern miracle. You can keep your splitting of the dead sea, water into wine is just an alcoholics wet dream...ladies and gentlemen I present an actual Wonder Of The World.....The Orthopaedic Anti Snore Pillow.

Buy one now. You won't regret it.
on 5 March 2014
i bought this for myself as i sometimes snore and suffer with a bad neck when im asleep and after using this i had a great nights sleep for the first in ages
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 March 2017
This did not help at all, the snoring was exactly the same, threw the pillow away. The snoring continues, listening to it right now...
on 9 February 2014
Pillow improved the snoring, reduced the sound
to loud breathing! Much better than before, but the situation is not quite cured.