on 29 June 2017
My sister's favourite poet, and I can see why. To have the complete works for such a low price is a treat.
on 10 December 2012
A lovely edition - I dip into it regularly. Keats is my favourite poet of this period. I shall keep this on my Kindle.
on 30 March 2013
I bought this version to read on my Kindle, and I have not been disappointed! The contents page is hyperlinked, meaning it is quick easy to find a specific poem within the collection. I have loved dipping into some of the most beautiful poetry ever written!
on 26 February 2013
This book has lovely illustrations and is very informative. I would highly recommend it to anyone, as good value. Lizzy
on 3 March 2013
Complete Works of Keats with a full contents of poems in both date and a-z order. Also lists collections of poems and other works. With kindle fire there are colour images and using kindle features such as search it is easy to use. Great value for money.
on 13 December 2016
Very useful for the days when I want to read his poetry without haing to go to the book
on 9 March 2015
Nothing to add.
on 27 February 2013
I presume I'm not reviewing Keats' poems but the production. Yes, this is - presumably - the complete works, but the initial index only deals with one collection and there seems no easy way to access further collection(s). Keats himself of course remains wonderful if elusive.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 August 2013
Master of the pen of musical verse along with Chaucer and Milton.who knows what might have been had he aged.