• Customer reviews

on 23 June 2014
Oh my God I love these leggings! They arrived this morning and after putting them on to test the fit I ended up wearing them all day. Possibly the most comfortable item of clothing I have ever owned. They fit like a second skin, supportive in all the right places, and during a rather sweaty workout remained completely dry without a hint of chafing. The back pocket will be handy for storing my phone or keys when I go for a run. Size guide, I am a 10, and the small is a good fit, the length is just below the knee. Perfect for any kind of sporting activity or exercise. Highly recommended. I will be buying another pair or two!
3 people found this helpful
on 31 December 2016
The 1 -3 trousers are quarter. That stops anything getting caught or stuck. The quarter are quite warm. Ideal to wear in the winter months. September to march. The trousers stay still while excersing. But the end can slightly move up on the legs. There is a back pocket that is zipped ideal for a small purse or loose change. Ideal for excersing. But not day to day use. The quarter trousers are easy to wash. And the quarter trousers are Dri fit. Ideal to wear with hypo cool T shirt long sleeved.
on 22 June 2013
Arrived very quickly and was well packaged. I have bought similar nike pants before and they always last and wash well. They are a really good fit and stay up well during exercise thanks to the draw string. Really pleased would recommend.
10 people found this helpful
on 2 December 2015
The product claimed I wouldn't feel sweat as it would absorb it but this was not true and my legs were positively soaked by the time I had finished in the gym. Nonetheless, they are pretty good and I never really expected the dri-fit thing to work
on 19 April 2016
I bought a pair of these over a year ago and they fit well, I'm a classic pear shape and definitely don't have slim thighs but these are actually a nice fit, I ordered some from Next but it seems they have altered the fit and material of them now so to find a pair like my old ones was great.
on 5 November 2014
Arrived quickly and as with all Nike running clothing I have, fit well.
on 1 February 2015
bought for daughter-in-law she seems happy with them.
on 30 November 2014
Nice workout pants, the drawstring on the inside of the waistband works really well to keep them fitted so they're not too lose.
on 10 September 2014
My daughter thinks these are very comfortable, practical and great purchase
on 2 January 2015