on 15 May 2015
I read this book for the first time in 1969. The perception of the stories has changed from reading this as an 11 year old who wanted to be William, to now understanding the fantastic nuances Richmal Crompton built into her text for the adult readers. An absolute must for fans of all ages.
on 27 December 2010
The William stories are as entertaining as ever. This book provided me with a funny reading for a Christmas event. The hardcover format is good quality.
on 26 September 2011
The item is exactly what it says on the tin, AND with fast and efficient service as usual. Purchasing from Amazon sets the bar very high indeed.
on 21 July 2015
I first started reading William when I was eight years old, I loved the antics he and the other Outlaws got up to, he was my hero. Moving forward thirty years and I brought William books, for my children but couldn't resist catching up on WIlliam's Adventures myself, marvelling at how well written and amusing they were. I have now retired and have re-read them all and they still have the power to make me laugh out loud, just brilliant.
on 4 August 2000
William a fun loving (not quite)boy of 11. Trying desperately to please but not in a way anyone else would find aprecheative! The best book I have read for a long time!
on 5 February 2014
Does exactly what was required. Reads well and mother enjoyed reading it. No complaints from us and 5 stars given.
on 17 February 2014
it wont let me get the book it says its finished but when i look in the home screen ther is nothing
on 29 January 2016