on 14 July 2017
Great product for the money....
on 18 January 2015
Came straight away, perfect item , many thanks
on 31 August 2014
Much cheaper than the genuine one and do the job for printing at home.
on 11 April 2015
excellent ink
on 25 October 2012
Having replaced my printer 2 months ago, I was expecting to play a lot more for the ink cartridges than I had previously, but I was pleasantly surprised to find these compatible cartridges.
I have always used compatible cartridges and been pleased with them, but these are the best ever and last twice as long. I think they are great value for money, especially if you buy multiple packs such as this. I would have no hesitation in recomending these cartridges to my friends and I will be buying more of the same, when needed.
on 5 June 2013
My Sw435X Epson printer uses these and saves me one hell of a charge for paying the extortionate for the genuine article .As I use a lot of printing for Colour photos and very involved Excel spread sheets it is going to afford me many months without renewing the constant costs incurred by the genuine 5 pack .So the proof is that they are more than compatible .
on 2 January 2014
After now having gone through the second set, I can safely say something isnt right. They do contain a lot of ink, however, when my printer says the cartridge is empty, there is still half a tank of ink left that is going to waste. It appears the chip is wrong for the cartridge. Quite disappointed as I print a lot of photographs out, and going through them very quickly. Will not be buying these again.
on 2 May 2014
Okay, these cartridges work well in my Epson Stylus SX435W printer. I was sick of forking out an insane amount of money every time I had University projects. I decided to try these inks based on economical value and since I was just printing proofs of my work it wasn't essential that the ink was amazing quality. To be honest though, these cartridges are quite impressive for the price. Yes the colours are not as vibrant as the Epson cartridges but for the price and for what I use my printer for I really can't complain :) I'm very happy with this purchase and won't hesitate to buy more in the future.
on 7 October 2013
Works fine with my epson sx235w, for the people complaining that it isnt compatible you need to use your brain a little bit!!! turn off epson automatic updates for a start as they wont allow non genuine inks, theres no way this ink is not compatible. excellent price quick delivery very pleased.
on 12 June 2013
saved me lots of money ,the printer accepted them straight away would deffinatley use again ink last longer the epson cartridge