on 15 February 2013
Initially I held a little apprehension towards this watch as there are a few bad reviews of it. With these reviews in mind I bit the bullet and purchased one due to the phenomenal discount made available.

After living with this watch for a while now I have 3 observations:
1) this is an incredibly high quality product
2) this watch is extremely well built
3) the negative points listed in other reviews all disappear with time, especially the issues with activating chronograph buttons

Overall I can recommend this impressive watch
on 13 January 2016
Stunning watch, but the face was smaller than I expected. Although it states stainless steel (which it was) the watch had a more plastic look to it which disappointed me hence why i returned it. Although, this does not mean that it was bad. Just to note that the watch is: smaller than it looks, less shiny than what it looks. It came in a nice box which would have been good!
on 28 January 2015
Lovely watch. I was worried it may be too big on the wrist because of the extra dials but it is the same as my previous watch. Nice solid chunky strap adding to the quality feel of the watch. Has gained about 7 seconds over the three weeks since I've had it which I suppose is reasonable for this range of watch, not as good as my Tag which was spot on for 18 years until it broke.
on 14 December 2014
Purchased for my brother, this seems a nice, sturdy watch and very modern in design. Compared to other websites, the price I paid for it was a steal as they were charging double the amount. Only slight grumble I'd have is that the face is a little smaller than I personally would like from a man's watch but its still a fair size all the same.
on 27 November 2014
Excellent watch, had mine for coming up to 3 years and it still runs perfect, fully waterproof and keeps time for a week when not wearing the watch.

Wear my watch everyday, diving (to 30m), sports, work - still perfect
on 28 February 2013
I bought this watch for the amazing price of £33.33! I am amazed at the quality for such a great price. I have read through all the comments, the buttons do work, you just have to press them quite hard but since I would very rarely use that feature it certainly isn't a problem.
To reset the chronograph for the first time or after replacing the battery pull the crown to the out position and firmly press the bottom button, and push the crown back in.
A firm press of the top button starts and stops the chronograph feature, the bottom button resets.
on 23 February 2013
Paid £33. Absolutely love it. Face is not too big and not too small. Nice weight and feel to it. Wouldn't wear it as an everyday watch in order to keep it's shine. Not figured how the buttons on the side function yet. Overall well worth the price.
on 20 February 2013
British Workmanship at it's best Accurist is a brand I remember from my childhood in the 70s and 80s . This watch at £33.33 is a steal and looks really nice. It looks like a watch priced £100 + It's heavy enough to know you are wearing it but not over heavy. The black dial looks just classic. Thank you for a bargain buy.
on 1 November 2014
I love this watch. Looks like it costs a lot more than it did. I would recommend to anyone, looks like a £150 watch and is accurist so you know it's quality. Comes in a beautiful box with all the genuine documents. easilly 5 stars!
on 20 February 2013
After reading some of the previous reviews I was a little unsure if I should order - but I'm so happy I did! The watch is so much better in the flesh and is a nice weight. The dial is very clear and it looks a lot more expensive than the £33.33 I paid for it.