on 29 May 2017
I read this ages ago but it popped back into my to read books from archive and loved it as much second time round as the first time. Natalie is due to get married and her mother and sister are organising the whole thing. What could possibly go wrong? In the meantime, her friend Meg, persuades Natalie to go to see a hypnotist at the local pub. Meg wants to be hypnotised into believing she has had a gastric band fitted but somehow Natalie is hypnotised instead and when asked a question she can only tell the truth which causes her all sorts of problems with very funny consequences. Meg and Natalie set out to find the hypnotist to put things right but he seems to have disappeared.
on 12 December 2017
Loved this book really enjoyed every page. Easy reading great holiday read. Will be looking out for more Kristy Greenwood books
on 8 August 2017
This book hit all the right places. I laughed, (belly ones) giggled and cried (both happy and sad tears). Loved this book if you don't read it you are missing out. One criticism, no I don't have any. Will definitely be reading more from this author. Reminds me of Sophie Kinsella
on 31 May 2017
I absolutely loved this book and couldn't put it down! I adored Natalie and I'm so glad how the story ended for her! The book was very well written and made me laugh out loud. I can't wait to read more books from this author.
on 19 September 2017
I loved this book from start too finish I couldn't put it down. Hope there's a follow up :-) x
on 8 December 2017
Amazing yet again! Please read this, its funny, heartwarming and a true village sprit feel. Thank you for your talent.
on 29 November 2017
Was a truly wonderful to read. I couldn't put it down. I have read two books by this author now and will be searching for more. I would highly recommend this book and the author.
on 9 August 2017
Couldn't put this book down. Easy read, beautiful romantic novel....I would love to hear more about Natalie & the gang sometime soon tho!
on 11 February 2013
Loved this story. It was sooo funny.
Loved the characters. Fell in love with Little Trooley, The Old Whimsley and Riley of course.
Have never laughed this much with a book for a long time.
A MUST read.
on 9 March 2013
What a fantastic book, just couldn't put it down. Enjoyed it from beginning, middle to end. It gets you hooked from the very beginning. Thought it was very well written and would definitely read more of her books.