Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 December 2012
Arrived promt, very good selection of modern songs. Some naughty words if buying for younger children to use, so watch out.
66 comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 April 2013
My daughter got a karaoke machine for Christmas. She also got a couple of CDs with it. However, the music on them isn't as up to date as she would like. This set covers that-the only down side is the explicit lyrics, which are clearly not suitable for an 8 year old.
on 21 August 2013
Ok so it's not the original artists but as it's only providing a backing track for people to singalong to I don't think it matters. The kids love it & are too busy singing their lungs out to be bothered!!
on 4 January 2013
When trying to do them 'Karaoke' style, sometimes the hihlighting of the words is behind or ahead. Not sure if this is down to the disks or the machine.

For song choices it's a very good compilation - well my daughter loves it anyway (aged 8)
on 4 January 2014
The problem I've come across is the limited number of suitable music discs for 6+ yrs.
Also that fact that they are not picture discs as I have seen in Thailand, which improves the entertainment value 100%.
As for service I cannot fault, as they were delivered quickly & efficiently.
on 6 January 2013
Excellent CD! Lots of brilliant songs for all ages! Arrived promptly and in excellent condition! Bought for my daughter's 7th birthday karaoke party and was perfect!
on 30 April 2014
We love this set of cd's for the karaoke. It was bought as a present for myself for mothers day but suits a huge range of ages. My daughter and friends easily love to use it when we are not singing the hits together.
on 28 March 2013
Bought for 12 year old daughter - for songs of her generation !
Unfortunately, I'm still in the 80's so not a lot for me!
Daughter and friends very happy with discs.
Would recommend product and company.
on 12 July 2013
My 8 year old girl loved it !! Loads of great sing a long songs from now and in the past
on 15 June 2014
Bought this to go with the Goodmans Karaoke machine. As a granny ( I didn't think I was that out of date) I had never heard of most of the songs, and sadly that was the same with my 10 year old granddaughter ( it was her birthday present). But in all fairness, that was my fault.
The cds work perfectly in the Karaoke machine and also on the tv/dvd player, which can make for a group singalong.
No problem with these discs, there are lots and lots of songs, some of which I recognised, but for all those"trendies" can't fault them.