Customer reviews

on 24 June 2013
I needed a good strong flavour and something which actually tasted like 'the real thing'... this essence is just what I needed. A natural product, as opposed to the many artificial ones which are in bought foods, was what I looked for - and found here.

Add to this the fact that the item arrived quickly and was well and securely packed... and that the sellers are one of the two most helpful I have ever found... and you will see why I shall be using their services again!
on 13 February 2013
Fast delivery, great product, just what I wanted
will be buying more in the very near future, but would like more flavours to choose from
on 6 December 2013
While this is a very nice flavour it is rather sweet in icing and does not tast as strongly of raspberry as I would like.
on 30 January 2015
I had to put a lot in the mix to actually get the flavour out of it, but it does taste like real raspberries.
on 27 February 2017
The raspberry essence has a light perfumy flavour. I would have preferred a stonger fruity flavour.
Also, the raspberry has an alcoholic aftertaste when cooked in a sponge cake, which we found unpleasant, but others may enjoy.
The bottle has a dropper top to help get the amount you want easily.
on 15 November 2014
Excellent product to enhance flavours, very happy with both essences.
on 13 December 2016
It was satisfactory.
on 11 February 2015
SPOT ON
on 3 January 2014
I was rather disappointed with this item. It did not have the natural raspberry flavour I was expecting to have
on 29 August 2014